It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced H1N1 Vaccinations in New York. Its True.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm just giving my fellow ATSer's the scoop of whats happening in NY regarding the H1N1 Vaccinations.

Here's the run down.

My friends that have children that go to public schools just received letters from their schools, that their child "Must" get vaccinated or they wont be able to attend school.

My other friend, who is a Home Attendant, was told my her boss that no one could be cared for in their home by a public Home Attendant with out taking the vaccinations.

An another friend was sent a letter by their College that they must get vaccinated, or else they wont be able to attend school.

When would it take effect? I'm not sure. I'll be back with more info when I get it.

Any other New Yorker's that have any info on this, or received these "Memo's"?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
KingPop!p,
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll let you know if I hear anything. I'm in Queens. Please, if you find out anything big drop me a U2U as well as putting it on here and I will do the same for you.
Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And this is how they do it ... by compulsion through the schools and professions. I pray that New Yorkers will stand up and stop this.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi KP,

Where did you get your info, I'm in Queens, I have a 13 yr old in the public school system. I have not received the letter you mention and I doubt it would go over well in NY.

Did you actually see this?

Best,
Ziggy

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey no problem Really, will do.

@ Ziggy. I didn't see it yet, but my cousin got it. I might see him today and get the paper and I'll try to upload it for every one could see..

@ Pelle... Most NY'ers are really brainwashed and are okay with it, but once you open their eyes, they spread the word with passion.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is what happens when government takes over all aspects of peoples lives. If you don't do this then you don't get that. Blackmail by Uncle Sam.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think you're overreacting to be honest, all the evidence is FOAF, no direct evidence, no copies of a document scanned in, no admission by a state or local body stating that students, employees or other must be vaccinated.

This type of message just stirs up the fear, reinforces the paranoia, and does what TPTB want, create confusion, distribute misinformation, hide the truth amongst the lies, and people keep falling for it.

Swine flu has shown itself not to be as virulent as the media told us it was, there aren't bodies piled up in the fields being burnt, hospitals and services overrun with victims.

Swine flu is just another virus, it's an influenza virus, and guess what, influenza kills people every year. This variant appears no more virulent or dangerous than many other flu viruses that have crisscrossed the planet.

The problem with Swine Flu is the media, desperate for a story, desperate to whip up panic and fear. Hey guess what wheat has a number of fungi that attack it, quick run out and clear the shelves of bread and flour. Oh look the oil is running out, best buy all the petrol you can lay your hands on. Panic buy everything just to be on the safe side. That said the bees are dying out, so best to hoard some honey if you have a sweet tooth.

Why do we have to be in fear of everything? To stop people protesting, to stop their being investigations into what is going on. What kind of sick world to we live in that has multi-billionaires living in the same countries where people are starving to death. Multi-millionaire sports stars running around watched by working people scraping every penny to watch the games. Worse of all, and this will upset Americans, a world where the one thing we can't offer to every man, woman, and child is FREE Healthcare.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

I think your sadly mistaken my friend. This isn't just some other BS out there in the media. Do some research, you'll quickly see. This is something big. It may not kill millions of people, but the government is using it to push certain agenda's.

Like I stated in my post above, once I get the paper in my hands from my cousin, I will upload it, quick! This is the real deal IMHO

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

See if you can also get at least a pic of the post marked envelope with a return address please (DON'T forget to block out the name of the recipient), as this could further the original document's credibility. And I believe you're right in stating that this is being forced if it's true...through self-preserving compulsion. Whatever the mechanism, it's still forced: Either do it, or lose something we've told you to hold dear.

ROB37n: Everything you said is true bub, but some of it must be waded through, and for one seeking truth, it's a small price to pay. I choose to shed my fear of it, if for no other reason than to have the capacity to search it out. Still...star and respect.

And star for you too Pellevoisin, for saying exactly what I was thinking.

EDIT: Spelling and small addition.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Its so difficult to know what to do in this situation.

I'm certainly confused.

Good luck everyone. I really hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It has always been a requirement that children must have certain vaccinations to attend public schools.

This is nothing new.

Mandatory vaccines is one of the reasons that so many parents now homeschool.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

All of N.Y. city should be at Rockefellers front door.
With torches and ropes.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My co-worker told me this last week that their child brought home a note from school that vaccinations will start on Oct. 1st. I didn't pry, because I try and stay oblivious @ work...

I have no proof...and doubt I will get any...She is not one to lie, and is happy her child will get the vaccine @ school, so she doesn't have to miss work to take them to the Dr.

I live in S. CA...(about 50 miles E of LA.)

Anyone else in the Inland Empire get a note from their kids school?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by smilinggrandma]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

I' m right here in Apple Valley. My wifes boy is in 2nd grade we
have recieved not, but as soon as we do. He will no longer be going to
school.
You know you should at least let her know there is a movement against this crap, and make her aware
of the reasons why.Just as a human being.
Abomination of Desolation

Abomination- a detestable or filthy act.- Vaccinations

Desolation- to depopulate.

Matt: 24-15
Dan: 11-31

[edit on 19-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is, quite frankly, very frightening to me.
Especially after an earlier post about "Dr. Len Horowitz" and his belief
that the swine flu is a manufactured virus. Granted, the guy has been blacklisted for calling AIDS and Ebola human-made viruses, but I see no evidence to the contrary when it comes to those two diseases either.
The truth remains to be seen, but if I had a child, I would not let them be vaccinated. There are already too many horror stories about the vaccines, and the fact that they are trying to go "mandatory" with it seems rather ominous to me. This thing has barely killed anybody yet, it has all the hallmarks of "just another flu" like any other year, and yet they're shoving this vaccine down our throats? It just doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

This is, quite frankly, very frightening to me.
all i can say about the fact that he is blacklisted is a plus.
If i were a doctor i know i would be.

this guy inoculated himself and his whole audience on live T.V.
who do you know thay has the flu?
Total fearmongering.
Life saving information this is sick

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
NYS is slipping these vacinations in the back door. This was reported on a couple of weeks ago on ATS. I can't remember the exact organization - something like the NYS Regional Hospitals ... (Albany Region) has mandated that all of the employees under their umbrella (approx. 25,000) will receive the vacination by Nov 1, or be FIRED. I'm a NYS clinician myself, and I couldn't believe this so I went and checked on the SEIU Union site and sure enough, something is a foot. There is almost no reporting of this in NYS by the MSM. Basically, NYS is using strong arm extortion techniques - refuse the shot, lose your job and abililty to care for your family. It appears their going region by region. I haven't seen anything in my region yet (clinical or educational), but this has definitely begun. Sorry I didn't include the links, just type in Swine Flu , NYS in the ATS search engine and you can find the necessary links. As a side note for any of you who haven't researched "Baxter Pharmaceutical" and their role in this nightmare, just Google them (SCARY STUFF).

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
they say it voluntary but whats the point if you cant do anything if you dont take it?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Forced vaccinations from our favorite fresh doom soldier....

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join