It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a vision about future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I had a vision about distant future and I think I have to share it with you.

First, you have to know that I am not a believer of any sort, I have never had any vision and I'm not a new age chaneller or whatever you call it. I'm a normal guy, I'm just interested by aliens and that's why I am here.

This evening, I was going to toilets and I had a vision in my head. It was not a date with an event, it was more like a feeling, just as if in 1 second I learned about it and knew it.

What I saw is the feeling of living in a world of helpful people. Everyone helping the others, just as if we were One. All united, all happy and all equal. That's all I saw.

Another thing I must say, I read many "messages from aliens" saying "we must be good bla bla" and I'm pretty sure this is crap. In what I saw it was a natural process, nobody has to want to be good. Everybody became naturally good over time (I mean, in the distant future).

I just wanted to share this because it looks like a very positive vision to me. First because it means 2012 is a joke (that's why I write it here) and the because it means we are what we are because we have to. And mankind will become good in the future. That's all.

I'm not expecting anything, but now you know.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I do hope you're right, friend.

But the world is not a pretty place right now.

It would take a 360 turn-around to make the world as you saw it.

Again, I hope i'm wrong, and you're right.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I like your vision.

I'd like to live in a world of helpful people.

We can all start right now by doing something nice today.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Important addition :
I, myself do not believe in my vision. It just appeared to me like this and I would never believe someone who tells this to me.

@Wildbob77:
The important point of my vision is we don't have to start to do good things. It will come naturally over many generations...

[edit on 18/9/2009 by agnain]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I keep having reacurring dreams of a war torn earth. Some are good some are scary but, its alway a post war earth. I never know the dates though. Some time i have dreams of stuff i have already done in my life but, again its in a post war earth. Very strange to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
From Chaos comes Clarity, you must have been operating from the subconscious level, when we are in the moment it does not matter what we are doing whether walking to the toilets or meditating, we have the opportunity to tap into something which is already and profoundly in synchronicity with the whole.

Keep up the visions of hope. we all need it, we all need to look past the present situation at the end results.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by agnain

Hi Agnain,

You saw a world of people helping people and you believed it took generations? and you don't believe in 2012? Ahhh come on, give me a break.

People can change in a matter of seconds if the shock is enough. IF the world were to be thrown into a nuclear war, it wouldn't be long and you would see lots of people helping people, things would change over night depending on the severity of such a war.

The same thing could happen if there was a 2012 era Earth Changes Event where parts of the Earth's crust would move upwards and other parts would sink below the waters.

People usually won't change on their own accord unless something drastic effects their way of being first.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
wow, i hope this possibility is manifested
until then i suppose that all we can do is work as hard as possible to make it manifest.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't go as far to say that 2012 is a joke. IMO 2012 will be a turning point in the way people think, handle situations and begin to realize things that have been long forgotten. Basically a change in conciousness. I think people will begin to be more spiritual and not so religious. This has already begun. What you are describing will come along with the change in conciousness when people get to the point of pure love for all.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't shrug 2012 off as a joke either. We might not notice anything on that date but it believe it's big turning point in some way or another.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hey

one question:

why dont you believe your vision?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
People's behaviours are a product of their enviroment;
and i think as society improves so will the standards of ethics and morals of people

And right now i could see the negative influence of TPTB crumbling away;
so pretty soon i think your vision will come to pass

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You came up with this vision on the crapper?

Actually my best thoughts often come to me on the toilet.

I hope you're right.

new topics

top topics

join