It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found Devil Skeleton in dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yup, had a dream that I found the skeleton of the devil along side of a parkway during some kind of traffic jam. I was driving with some people who I can't recall, and there was a traffic jam. People were rioting and threatening a road worker. I tried to intervene but somehow ended up in the woods along side of the parkway where I discovered a human skeleton with a skull that had large horns.

Making off with the skeleton in the car we thought we'd sell it and get rich. Holed up in a motel some organized crime guy showed up pretending to be an associate of a buyer and they were going to cut us some checks. He gave us some checks that I identified as being phony, we tried to plan an escape but found ourselves in what looked like a suburban area in the USA that was controlled by an Asian militia, invaders/warlords who were enslaving other Asian people to do road work, digging by hand, etc.

We surmised that we were captured by the thug and somehow made unconscious before our planned escape, and subsequently transported/sold to this slave work area. Some kind of alarm went off, we tried to run but were caught in the street. Our captor called us monkey's, said something like, "where do you think you monkeys are going!" Strange hing was that we were the only Americans there, or that I saw.

Now that I read this back and think more about it, I think it was probably induced by reading too much stuff here on ATS, stuff about China, money, maybe how China is somehow influencing/controlling the US via money and the economy.

But I have no idea what the traditional dream interpretations of this could be, the symbolism, etc., only what I think it means to me.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Electro38]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Electro38]

join