It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit I saw 10 years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Okay I'm not sure if this was a dream or not, but I think it was real. Anyway, 10 years ago, I was visiting my uncle's property up in northern Washington with my dad, brother and sister. I saw this Native American guy playing a flute on the property. It was really out of nowhere, I don't think he was invited, and nobody else seemed to notice if I remember correctly.

There's a reservation nearby, so maybe it's possible my uncle invited some traditionalist over for whatever reason, but I doubt it, because I think I would have met this dude.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hmm..interesting I wouldn't put it past that it wasn't some sort of spirit or being. While most would dismiss this, considering you saw this native american man as you described. I tend to look toward the history of the native american people and consider them to be some of the first really be in touch with the "spirit" world so to speak; many of them practiced as shamans after all so who knows. More than that it could be some type of energy or being trying to send a message to you or it could just be a result of them simply feeling the need to stay in the area of the property which may have at a time been important to them.

If you have any other experiences on this let me know as I have a few possible ideas on this as of now.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I had an interesting similiar experience once...

About 10 years ago I was driving down this semi large road in our county, when up walking along side the road was a native american wearing traditional Indian Garb up on a horse. Totally out of nowhere! We do have trails like 10 miles away, but nothing so that its safe to walk along such a busy road like that. It was in Virginia... and that road and area along where I was driving has significant history to it- and many hauntings!
Considering how busy the road is- I thought it was pretty unusual, and to this day I wish I had gone back to check it out more!

I guess we will never know! But, if its still ringing "unusual" to you to this day, I say in all likely hood it was a spirit that we both saw!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Do you think it's possible a few still exist in some remote parts of the United States, living their traditional ways? I mean, Washington has some very remote areas.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Donnie Darko]

top topics

join