It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First they came for my neighbor; I did nothing; then they came for me; no one was left to help...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

First of all, I read the article and didn't find it packed with "discrimination" against Muslims.

You are right. It was not packed with discrimination. It was fear-mongering.

What I read and the impression it gave me was that the FBI had some intelligence about possibly terror suspects and they acted on it.

Acted on what? Do you not find it a bit curious that they have announced to the world that they are going to make a raid on Muslim extremists and identify the areas? They reported to Congress without an arrest and have that report go into major newspapers? This is the FBI, not the keystone cops. None of this is standard operating procedures.

Would you rather want them to ignore all threats and let the terrorists bomb away?

No, if there really are foreign sponsored or "otherwise sponsored" terrorists I hope they get caught. I just stopped trusting those serpents in DC a long time ago. All credibility was lost with me when they insisted they had evidence of WMD in Iraq, one hundred percent they told us, and then nada, nothing. Then their web of deceit falls apart and everyone starts blubbering from Colin Powell on down the pike, Wolfowitz, Rummy...everyone--it's all Dick Cheney's fault and they were pressured to say it. Hand firmly caught in cookie jar.

So, I don't believe a word they say. They manufactured evidence, presented it before Congress...all lies. Then Cheney, master liar, to deflect the finger being pointed at him gives us his source. One, tortured guy made up for over half the so-called intelligence on this subject.

So if you ask why we are all cynical, well, that could be why.

And second of all, comparing USA of today to Nazi Germany is comparing apples to oranges.

Comparing the US today to Nazi Germany at its nascent stages is not. The Patriot Act gave us "Sneak and Peek". Government officials can sneak into your house while you are not at home to poke around. If they find something they then get the warrant. Some would say 9-11 is another Reichstag blaze. I could ramble on...

Look, I love my country. I see it going down a road I immensely dislike and I'm raising the flag, had Germans done this when Hitler first began his rise to power they wouldn't have ended up staring at the hollow faces of prisoners as they made them clean the remains at Auschwitz. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You won't be able to stop them from taking your neighbor. You don't even have a gun. They will just take you and your neighbor. The time to stand up to them is while we still have a Constitution

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
We need to all stand together and help each other, as a group we are

a stronger force, tptb, their theory is divide and conquer!!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join