It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surge of disinfo agents here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
One of the things I love about ATS is all the differing opinions.

If I wanted to read just one opinion, I'd go to a different website.

Are there government agents on ATS trying to discredit posters? Perhaps. Does it matter? Not to me.

If the truth is the truth, it should be able to stand scrutiny. And that includes any doubt disinfo agents report.

Although, in most of the threads I've read where someone has been labeled a disinfo agent, its simply because he/she believes a certain way and refuses to back down.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think there are some disinfo agents here but at the same time I do not care at all because at the end of the day they cannot spread their filth beyond even my high level of tolerance as long as I have easy access to the ignore feature.

That said I have no one on ignore (just a written list of suspects) at the moment because from where I sit I am happy in the strength of my own mind to decide for myself and a disinfo is thus relegated to the rank of a salesman, forced to take a ticket and get in line to sell their wares of distraction and falsehood.

Disinfo sounds scary or creepy but it is the opposite. They are sad sacks of nothing and they can only yank at your sleeve urging you to look away if you let them. It is up to you to ignore their urgings or not, they have no power other than to try and lock into your anger/outrage/hate.

Do not give them access is my sincere advice to you my friends.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I think that calling everyone who doesn't buy various conspiracy theories "disinformation" agents is a bit too much.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
We cannot always agree with each other all of the time, so I skip threads that are outrageous, of no interest, or that degenerate into personal mud slinging.

But a good factual well reasoned debate something very different.

I believe there are people here with very strong personal views about a great many things, that passionately argue their case. And that is fair enough.

But a disinfo agent ?
I mean really, that just smacks of paranoia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join