It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was thinking of putting this up on the 911 thread...But its intense. Btw Im dunk as me any Questio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Im starting to think Zionists did 911. Why? So that we could go to war with every country in the middle east and take over to ensure the safety of Israel. Its just a theory.
PS.
They didnt do 911. But the Zionists did. Rockefeller is ok in my book. Just know I defeated your moloch for peace and the crown to goes to very one. (You still get to keep yur money.)
Im not scared of your owl/moloch

OHRLY? (For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.)
homepage.mac.com...

Any one else been #ed with by the owls?
Fear its self is death.
One world goverment. With every ne having computers and internet in 10 years it will be cheep even a eithiopians will have votes. It must be under a republic with a constitution. No one loved yu anyway...except GOD, your mom and dad.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ha! The fact that Israel is the most dominant country in Middle East disproves that fact. It gets a buttload of financial funds from the U.S. It has the Mossad - one of the best intelligence agency worldwide. It has nuclear weapons and has the sixth best military in the world according to one source. It also has NATO and the U.S. protecting it. Why else do you think countries that don't like Israel aren't attacking Israel right at this moment? Also, why go to war with every country in the Middle East when instead you can use diplomacy with some and use CIA agents to disrupt the countries in order taking advantage of their economic resources i.e. oil. Right now, China is the problem. As for 9/11, it was done by your government in order to tighten its grip on your civil liberties. It was more than just an excuse to start wars.

Lastly, stop pointing to Zionists and such because the powers that be are so many and so loosely organized that it is hard to point to exactly what they are or exactly who they are. Lyndon Larouche claims it is the British Empire at fault but is he right? Who knows. With America and the U.K. protecting Israel - who needs Zionists?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why don't Muslim attack Israel right at this moment? Why do we not go to war with Russia and Iran? because they are ailed, now more so then ever.

ww3 would be happen IF any other side jumped in? # that. Let Iran and isreal work out their differences. without working up us.THE BIG GUNS, manipulatiing us to jump in. We are humans. I don't give a # what religion you are in. Be human. Let peace prevail.
777 Christ. www.arcane-archive.org...

Was 911 caused by Israel to take over the entire middle east through america. Or does it go deeper than this. Do aliens that work for the old testament fight with those angels of evolution.
What do you think? Im a a crack pot or do you see wisdom. Throw perls of wisom ad pigs and they don't know what to do with them.

The only thing we have to fear is fear and its self and the comet.
-777 *Middle finer* Lam will save us as lomg as we do good. He'll shoot the coment ut of the sky.
Even those in hollow earth are scared. maybe evil a gamma ray explosion. From the aliens. If we dont stop being mindless consumers believing every thing the Zionist propaganda manipulates us. The CIA AND FBI are both just pawns to the Zionists. Bt what should we do just give up and lose the middle east so that hate can build up becuase we are sinnners in their names. # THEM. I would rather have zionist overlords than mulsim.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And the witness makes the "drinky drinky" motion.........

[edit on 17/9/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
And the witness makes the "drinky drinky" motion.........

Im drunk and not scared. I know when I wake up tomorrow im going to be like oh # their after me. Then I will take my meds...what they do to pophets today. The kill them before they get a glimps of their dream. Im talking about the govement watchers...Oh lets start a revolution I said back In the bush years. I got #ed with. So I decided to learn and then Majic and have FUN with it. *Middle finger from a conservative constitutionalist, libertarian.*
www.youtube.com...
Listen to the lyrics if you have the heart.

Come on brothers you have something to say. Whats going on? Whats really going on. What is it. WHAT IS IT? Once you figure it out..youl either be crazy or loving as god is. I chose he dove. so *Middle Finger* to those who roll there eyes as there reality will be the first to not evolve.
Go buy some beer and wake up with us.

Cause a scene create a scene. hehe
www.youtube.com...
Look mom and dad (metaphorically.) on heson the good side of the force... evil side Im benign. Im just having fun and being benign.

I dare you to pots something after this. I cant be the only one.

www.youtube.com...

we are the last of a dying breed.

www.youtube.com...
As truy behind the scene I am Who I say I am. It lies in my hands. The morning sun returns from icy chains. Ebonics. Germonics. Very close.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
Im CIA. Christ Initiation Association. learn what christ and pluto both leared from the mytry shcools. (WAKE UP YOU CONSPIRICY SHEEP>) WHAKE UP THE # WAKE UP. www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Stay far away from the evil side of the spectrum. From what I was tol is its empty.

Do you have any questions? www.youtube.com... I found my friends at ats. Who knows maby one day Il pick up the guitar and speak of glp. Who knows. I feel its good to get out how you feel even if it is the truth like the zionsists and the family that christian and people who have not been laid in two years. Amen Awomen

new topics

top topics

join