It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Maxine Waters: Probe Protesters at rallies for racist thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow! Does this reveal the agenda of the libs in Congress to use false allegations of racism against their opponents or what?

And if calling them a racist doesn't work, then there are other tricks to pull:

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said that it’s not enough for African-Americans to levy allegations of racism against the right-leaning protesters, and that the media must look into their views.

“I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed,” Waters told the liberal Bill Press Radio show in a podcast. “I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers.”

“What I’m looking for is the very people who carry the signs who are referring to the policies in very, very strange ways like ‘Obamacare’ and ‘Barry Obamacare with Kennedy,’” she said. “What I’ve been interested in is hearing from those people that everybody’s referring to — everybody on the Mall, in the rally.”

www.bluegrasspundit.com...

thehill.com...

I've always thought this woman was off her rocker. This shows without a doubt that she is 110% pure racist.

And to think she was elected to the office...:shk:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
These people are crazy.... Raise your hand if you believe that if HILLARY CLINTON was in the white house and pushing the same agenda and appointing the same people that this same result of protest would not happen?

I guarantee it. The protest & opposition would have been even worse. Hillary is LESS liked.

They should investigate Diane Watson for treason!

Seriously, listen to this... And then say with a straight face that you don't know why people are identifying these left wing dems as communists.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Things are getting really ridiculous.

Obviously most people in this country are NOT racist, or Obama would NOT have been elected. I think him and his administration are being very quick to forget that.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

If Hillary were POTUS, they would be calling us sexist. They have an -ist and and an -ism for everything, it seems.

If it's not one thing, it's two.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Probed? that's on the ufo and alien forum...

Oh, Not that kinda probe? sorry.

These folks are delusional...they see racism everywhere. How, if Americans are generally so racist, did Mr. Obama get elected in the first place?

[edit on 9/16/2009 by seagull]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lucky the President isn't Jewish! And by that I mean, you would not be able to even protest for fear that you may be called anti-Semitic. I have never once taken Obama's race into account since he was elected, which I did say, "Wow, a black President." After that, Obama became the president. Some people today do not know what real racism is, and much like the use of making Hitler-comparisons, Americans often make the mistake of comparing something ridiculously small to something severe such as relating anything considered evil as Nazism and Hitler-like, despite the contary. If most Americas knew America's history involving racism, they would not be so anxious to tagged everything and anything as "racist". But that is the world we live in today. There is no differentiating, everything is put into one category. "I don't like Obama's policies!" You are most likely a racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Gives new meaning to the phrase "Thought Police"

OK Drive-by media....you have your marching orders....Now do as you are told by your government masters, and be a good lapdog.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'm still not 'up and running' yet but I wanted to try to read some of the threads I've been missing. This one caught my attention. All I can say is ...
and :shk:

new topics

top topics

join