It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest in peace Keith Floyd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This isn't a conspiracy.

I do not want to profit in stars and flags from this post so please, don't star and flag me.

Yesterday an amazing man died, a man who has inspired me in life and in the kitchen. He was happy, relaxed, jolly, funny, well travelled, intelligent and seemed welcoming.

I'm posting this here so that those who knew/knew of Keith Floyd can pay respects and so that those who did not know him can watch some of his videos and see how great he was.

Whether he was enlightened or not I get the impression this man didn't have a bad bone in his body.

Keith Floyd rest in peace and thankyou for the good times.
news.bbc.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

Editted because I spelled peace - piece. facepalm

Unidentified Frying Objects

[edit on 16-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hear hear! The man was an enigma, unashamedly honest (and rude if easily offended) but heart warming, entertaining and an inspiration to thousands of wannabe chefs. Bought one of his books when I first got married and it was an essential purchase.

He will be sadly missed but I'm sure he is propping up the bar with a full glass and telling any angels trying to annoy him to "Bugger Off"

RIP

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
keith floyd was a legend period! best tv chef ever.

theirs simply is no commparrison , as they just dont seem to make people like him these days!

very odd he died the night his bio / duco was being shown, a shame (or maybe not) that he didnt get to see it as it payed respect to the legend that was.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Lol, sorry to stick my foot in here, and it's with all due respect to parties involved but...
Rest in "Piece"??

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

Lol, sorry, I'm usually a stickler for that... my head was up my ar** for many reasons

top topics

join