It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS should create a club or organization outside the web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey...everyone...I use to check out this site all the time with my old user name and this use to be my favorite thing around..but Now that im in the process of obtaining my degree...I have less time to check out the site...This is a suggestion but I think ATS should have like a group club outside this site..like a location where people could go and talk about this type of stuff outside the site..Im from NYC..so if anyone here has one please inform me...not interested in any cults..just good ol fashion conversations on this kinda stuff..get some opinions.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Where few and very far between.

lol, some 10,000 monthly members, from ALL over the world!

Plus like, what if everyone smells really bad? Then the whole club would be awkward and stinky!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Or. . . we actually start a cult.

Or. . . we start a secret society.

pick one

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
do you think it would make a good high school club?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Members of ATS are spread globally, it's somewhat difficult to put together a discussion group with all the miles between us.

That doesn't mean members don't get together.

I've attended a UFO conference and gone ghost hunting with Antar. Several members met up at the bay area UFO conference last weekend.

With the miles between us it's more a chance opportunity than a Sunday afternoon discussion group.

Members do get together, when we can.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Mmm I don't know, I wear spectacles ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I started a thread in BTS for Okies and a few of us did meet up a couple of times. It's hard to coordinate schedules even when you live in the same state; still, you might could try something like that.

I, too have met with Antar. Lovely lady. (Sorry I missed meeting you MrWupy). There are a lot of good people on this board.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Maybe you all can meet at Comic-Con next year and get together.

Be sure to wear your tin foil hat.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
gee that was kinda insultng donta think...
as for the idea its awesome,we can atleast make groups based on ares where we live but i dont think there is even another bulgarian here im the only one wtf

top topics

join