It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Hiroshima about to unfold

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 9/4/2009 by whskybarjm]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I don't see a air attack.
What i see is a attack on a major seaport with a suitcase bomb ether on a ship (cargo container) or attached to the bottom of the hull.

Thanks ANNED, it's gratifying to know somebody's paying attention to my odd ramblings.

From Thread: Nukes in US detectable?
Posted by Bhadhidar, on December 8, 2008 at 00:42 GMT

"A container on a boat..."

Not On a boat, but Under one!

Utilize the bulk of the metal hull and seawater to shield the device from radiation sensors.

Perhaps you could even arrange to have the ship carry a load of kitty litter or bananas to "mask" the leakage even futher.

For an Aerial assult, use high altitude helium balloons with a GPS-controlled release system. A knowledge of meteorolgy could allow you to drop a 1-2 ton payload (weight of the device, not its yeild)on a number of coastal cities while safely offshore.

Fly high enough, 80,000-100,00 feet, and you'd likely avoid detection or interdiction.

I'd mentioned these two scenarios a number of times before the above response was posted, but ATS seems to have a limit of the last 250 posts as being recallable.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Not sure what I feel about this. We've all heard rumors now for a number of years about an alleged jihadi plot called "American Hiroshima" that would set off suitcase nukes in one or more American cities.

I seem to remember that this was supposed to happen in 2005, maybe even '06. The debateably valid WorldNetDaily was a big trumpeter on this scenario.

Now we have someone else detailing what he sees as Al Qaeda's "American Hiroshima" plan. And perhaps this person is the most worrying because he knows his stuff.

It's Daniel Hill, the converted Muslim who warned of both the first WTS bombings and of 9/11

Hill fought alongside the Afghans against the Soviets. And he also has been deep in the fanatical Muslim world providing intelligence to the U.S.

It was Hill who converted to Islam as a young U.S. Army paratrooper stationed in Beirut in 1958. It was Hill who learned fluent Arabic. It was Hill who joined the Mujahedeen Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan and fought the Soviet invasion there in the 1980s. It was Hill who personally met Osama bin Laden. It was Hill who used information from Islamic extremists to warn Rescorla that terrorists would use the underground parking garage for a car bomb attack on the World Trade Center. It was Hill who asked the U.S. government to assist him in an assassination attempt on bin Laden in 1998 (the request was rejected). And it was Hill who warned the FBI just weeks before Sept. 11, 2001, that his Mideast contacts told him "something big" was about to happen in the United States, in New York, Washington, D.C., or Philadelphia — maybe all three.

This time, terrorists will detonate a series of Russian-acquired suitcase nukes while flying in small airplanes over a selection of U.S. cities, namely NY, DC, Chicago, Vegas, Houston and Miami.

Take this warning for what you will. Hill said the attack is "imminent." This article was published on Sept. 5. I will concede though that the "attack was imminent" in both 05 and 06 as well, so you know...

Actually half of Middle Eastern Country's is going to be the New Hiroshima and Nagasaki. After they get bombed all the population will invade there attackers via boats, thus having modern day warfare in your neighborhood.

I think CallOfDuty 6 is going to suck there making it to much like rainbow six and solider of fortune.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I never truly believed it until maybe now. Sometimes everything is just out there in front of you, just have to look for the signs.

after today's F16's scrambled for a small one man plane. F16 being plural.....more than one after a single small plane.

www.cnn.com...

this incident was not terror related, obviously they are fully aware of the plan involving the use of small planes to carry a bomb into the city.

also the History channel NOW running the Nuclear Terror attack and how they will respond is a dead giveaway to what the expect could happen. All broken down to how they decided who will be saved and who will die. Fema's secret location, all set out so we the public can understand what is going to happen.

From personal history face to face with someone, ex people in charge of the FBI bin laden unit, hamid mir and other top officals who have spoken out about the intended plot. From the drills two years ago to Bin Laden given the ok to kill 4 million americans.

There are plenty of signs and plenty of people, who do have weight behind there opinions, that there is an impending attack. Cheney himself has warned the public.

I just can not personally accept this will happen, I don't think it will happen, but signs do point in the direction of it happening.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I never truly believed it until maybe now. Sometimes everything is just out there in front of you, just have to look for the signs.

after today's F16's scrambled for a small one man plane. F16 being plural.....more than one after a single small plane.

www.cnn.com...

this incident was not terror related, obviously they are fully aware of the plan involving the use of small planes to carry a bomb into the city.

also the History channel NOW running the Nuclear Terror attack and how they will respond is a dead giveaway to what the expect could happen. All broken down to how they decided who will be saved and who will die. Fema's secret location, all set out so we the public can understand what is going to happen.

From personal history face to face with someone, ex people in charge of the FBI bin laden unit, hamid mir and other top officals who have spoken out about the intended plot. From the drills two years ago to Bin Laden given the ok to kill 4 million americans.

There are plenty of signs and plenty of people, who do have weight behind there opinions, that there is an impending attack. Cheney himself has warned the public.

I just can not personally accept this will happen, I don't think it will happen, but signs do point in the direction of it happening.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If this radiation detecting system is so wonderful then why
are the missing nuke suitcases MISSING?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whskybarjm

Link dead.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Link dead.

www.mlive.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This is SOP. Fighter planes ALWAYS work in pairs. Always. Whenever a plane is non-responsive and flying erratically (remember the Payne Stewat incident back in 1999??) TRACON requests an intercept to assess the risk to people on the ground. It's always been done. Even well before all the recent terror hysteria.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join