It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Awakening

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What I do think is this is practical but can be done best by the people. Currently we're living in a world that has been equalized many times over by the amount of aid, not that our governments give, but that the people have given each year and their churches. In a few months they've run the programs of wealthy nations and in a year I believe equalized the world, every year.

So.... what is happening exactly? The good will is there! Umm why is the problem getting worse not bettter? Is there someone who doesnt want the aid to get through? Is only a small amount reaching people as fronts for extortion and is the money going to front corruption instead, or for jakyls removing peoples governments who want programs for citizens and replacing them with fascists?

If you search for Phillipines and Activism you'll see how dangerous it is in Crime Run, Mafia Run systems of massive abuse of citizens to do a thing.

In every community we need counsels here to deal with our NAZI fascist nwo governments and watchdog them and also to start replacing the corporate monopolies by buying and trading from each other, setting each other up in businesses, to replace whats needed, talking and communicating.

We should be adopting twin cities/regions in developing nations and really work closely with their citizens, even travel back and forth, eliminate any corruption and start to implement Energy Generators/Water Solutions/Food Independency/Seed and Sprouting Kits, Self Suffiiciency.

The system is messed and isn't working. we know why. We need to reinvent the wheel.

It has to be done grassroots. We need to invert the pyramid and get energy to everyone, off the grid.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here's a current update. Still micro budget, but getting better.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I wish to bump and bring this thread back up front. This thread is too important to be inactive for a long time. This is something that many people, including me dreams of seeing the world being as. This is a great thread with sincere goals and dreams of someone of seeing world becoming into someday.

And we all should discuss more about this "The Great Awakening" and if there is already other new thread that covers this, I honestly apologize for that. I have not seen any new threads covering this similar topics. But if there is, please let me know and I'll leave this thread alone. Like I said, this thread is too important to be left behind.

Chaoic out...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Nearly 4 years since this thread was posted and the Rennaisance is grinding along at a snails pace.

There's still no real initiative to clean up this planet. At least nothing visible from the ground.

I didn't get enough help with my film, so I decided to put my ideas into a free PDF.

More later, and thanks for your support everyone.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great thread, bumping it up for ya, I hope this great awakening happens during my lifetime.. I mean something is stirring in the collective mind of humanity, right?

Proof? All I got is.. "I can feel it..." maybe I'm just a romantic fool

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Laughing God!

I used to be really into Warhammer 40K when I was younger. Harlequins were my favourite.... Now I'm older I still read the warhammer wiki. Some great sci-fi with a lot of lessons in there. I always loved the Eldar.

I can feel something too. Every day things are a little lighter... The sun is shinier, my fears are dropping away.

I shouldn't have said there was no evidence.

3D printing, banking arrests, politicians exposed, NSA business, Bitcoin, Crowdfunding... Lots of cool devices and ideas in the media.

I think there's a type of containment of the negative in effect. The problems in Syria etc are bad, but they never get out of hand. And there have been much less casualties from Earthquakes since the end of 2011. You can extrapolate a lot from that.

But we ain't seen nothing yet....

I hope we all come back for the ten year anniversary on September 13th 2023. And I hope to God everyone's fed way before then.

Peace on Earth

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I spent fifty two years half sleeping, I awoke almost six years ago. The first couple of years I was kinda groggy, not believing what I had been learning. I'm not going back to sleep until I die if I have a choice. Just because I am awake does not mean I am going to use my wakefulness to deceive others.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I became awake about 5 years ago, so you're one up on me!

And we're never ever fully awake. There's only a ladder of dreams with increasing clarity.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Just read the thread. Gotta say the ideas contained within are ingenious, and definitely what it takes to clean up the world.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks and hi! I'm not sure how ingenious they are. I aimed for common sense and clarity.

I tried to look at Earth from a detached perspective, like I'd just learnt about it last week.

It helps to mentally zoom up and see things from 1000 miles away....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hi hi.

You see a problem and you try resolve it. You know what you write here won't be a blue print. However the thought of spreading the word that people have more power intrigues me. Many would say yeah come on and try us we will fight but given the right questions and answers I think a new direction with progressive thoughts as yours is capable.

The thing is though America has been trying to tell people this but no mass revolution just waiting for next instruction. The wanting become westernised. The cautious read warnings. The opposed fight.

For me it's so obvious a change would need to hit home. It would need to draw power away from those holding. It would have to be a global movement as enemy states would take advantage. People would loose what they have worked for. Leaders might even raid others.

It would need to reassure people and leaders they would be ok not just that it's a good idea.

As I have said I think a leader would be better putting cards face up and sitting with those that could maintain safety and ask if they were in and if they should just let the people argue over the blue print or set a new one that was hopefully celebrated by their support.

Personally I respect this is what religions warn so they would have a seat at my peace table just for foreseeing such problems.

I would like to work on something that concentrates on one community and one order. Showing both the immediate benefits. The long term benefits. The safety. The possibility and even suggestions such as yours of changes. Unfortunately I am not as skilled at presentation or clear as you.

So my deal is for now I will use your suggestions in your presentation that seem right to me if you agree after what I said above and if you are interested to continue reading the new word or choice or your opinion or even my opinion or church warnings that are agreed by such a movement
I mean seeing as an order will have to assume control as risky as that is and then communities have to buy into the new ways there would be unrest.

Do you agree? Do you feel the world needs flipped. Do you have a solution
that means control would not need asserted?

Then we not only have to show benefits to enlightened Americans but to others who like thier ways. Also we have have to prove safety and unity.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Eldar and Harlequins are my favorites as well, I don't play either, I do try to keep up with the background as well as reading the Horus Heresy novels though.

On topic.

I've gotten some information that points to a big change somewhere in the future, but I don't really trust it.
I'll keep hoping though.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi Guidetube,

I'm focusing all my efforts on helping the JOBS act and the crowdfunding movement. They represent the most credible chance we have of getting out of this.

I'm not American so I don't really consider any particular state an enemy. I'm not so interested in the fights between power blocks. I want us all to learn self-leadership and self reliance.

'Global Movement'- I'm not sure, cos movements always get subverted.

Look at the infosphere: The alt media revolution has halfway succeeded. Alt media types are mainly in tiny groups of 1-5. Having a movement fragmented into millions of loosely cooperating parts makes it much more difficult to subvert. The bickering between groups is annoying, but it also keeps everyone on their toes. Everyone'll follow their inner knowing.

The new finance initiative will come in clusters like alt media. We just need to set up the infrastructure and see what flows into it.

- If you give me concise bullet point questions I can talk more.

Crowdfinance is the way forward.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'll have to check out the Horus Heresy novels The Laughing God.

Are you talking about the COBRA info? He's interesting but I'm wary of all the intel blogs right now.

I prefer to trust my gut. I feel something big and positive is on the way. When? I dunno, so I'll just enjoy the summer.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

No, I'm too jaded to believe any of that, I still read the David Wilcock blog though even though I find it just as hard to believe, some of the things he mentions are interesting, a major Russian TV channel doing a 3 hour documentary on his 'financial tyrrany' exposé for example, the Peter Beter information is interesting as well..
I hope that kind of information is true, disclosure would be amazing..

The information I mentioned though, came from, well, I guess you could call it mystical experiences.
I don't trust that either though, too many deceptive spirits around.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I have one...We might want to wake up to the fact that 13 Families run this world and The Rorshchilds own half the worlds wealth...don't you think they have a say in all this, as we know they do sooooooooooo much want to keep us all in slavery and dummied down. May I suggest before you go on any wild adventure like this, as to somehow change the worlds view on things...check with the 13 Families and The Rothchilds that control and run everything first. OK? OK.

But, it all sounds so nice and beautiful and all...just the facts are this is all so evil and ugly and all...but, bump your head once again on some new way and you've just bumped your head for no reason once again, as until you get and or go to the real scourse of making change...FORGET ABOUT IT!

You are and what they don't want YOU to know, as in The Spirit Force of Energy, as we all are and it is I that can, in fact, prove it and if you want to make real change...let me show you how you are real power!...as in a real force to be reckoned with, as in once you know what they don't want you to know, as it's called The Secrete Sciences of The Forbidden Knowledge for a reason and as I said, if you'd really like to know...I can not only tell you, but show and prove it all for YOU, as well.

We are talking about real power here and that you are and have it, but just don't know nor how to use it, as you truly are A Spirit Force of Energy to be reckoned with and that is FOR SURE!...That's once YOU know and the know how of the how toes, as in order to be all you can be and then some, as you make others, as well, all they can be and then some too because of the mere fact we all are Spiritually connected, as one.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

My bad...Forgot to spell check it, as I wrote it down kind of fast like. Sheesh!

I have one...We might want to wake up to the fact that 13 Families run this world and The Rothschild's own half the worlds wealth...don't you think they have a say in all this, as we know they do sooooooooooo much want to keep us all in slavery and dummied down. May I suggest before you go on any wild adventure like this, as to somehow change the worlds view on things...check with the 13 Families and The Rothschild's that control and run everything first. OK? OK.

But, it all sounds so nice and beautiful and all...just the facts are this is all so evil and ugly and all...but, bump your head once again on some new way and you've just bumped your head for no reason once again, as until you get and or go to the real source of making change...FORGET ABOUT IT!

You are and what they don't want YOU to know, as in The Spirit Force of Energy, as we all are and it is I that can, in fact, prove it and if you want to make real change...let me show you how you are real power!...as in a real force to be reckoned with, as in once you know what they don't want you to know, as it's called The Secrete Sciences of The Forbidden Knowledge for a reason and as I said, if you'd really like to know...I can not only tell you, but show and prove it all for YOU, as well.

We are talking about real power here and that you are and have it, but just don't know nor how to use it, as you truly are A Spirit Force of Energy to be reckoned with and that is FOR SURE!...That's once YOU know and the know how of the how toes, as in order to be all you can be and then some, as you make others, as well, all they can be and then some too because of the mere fact we all are Spiritually connected, as one.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join