It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian anomalies and artifacts 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Recently I've been researching Mars Pathfinder data and viewing Mars in Google Earth. I found new stuff which, to my surprise, has never been mentioned on a major Mars anomalies sites and elsewhere on ATS.

Sculpture of Martian civilization

Ever wondered why they choose this esoteric coordinate (19N 33W) as a landing site for Mars Pathfinder lander? Well, thanks to NASA's occult obsession they were looking for evidence of now dead (or not?) civilization somehow connected to ancient Egyptians (btw, Cairo means Mars). And they did!

Let's take a look at PIA02405 - "Twin Peaks panorama". Bearing in mind color lie of JPL and NASA, I processed the image.

However, this isn't true color either, but far more better than the "original" (in true color you will see red surface and blue/white sky).
The following crops are from .tif version and show most but not all "heads" I was able to find.
2 important things to consider here:
1) makers of panorama deliberately blurred the most explicit pieces of evidence;
2) these sculptures (or carvings) has been lying in Martian sands perhaps for thousands if not tens or hundreds of thousands of years, so one could expect gross deterioration.

P.S. Excuse me for this unconvenient "external image" thing. I wish I could register at ATS Media

1) Big Head
yfrog.com...
2) Somewhat like lion's head
yfrog.com...
3) Half buried head
yfrog.com...
4) Feline face under the head from 2)
yfrog.com...
5) Head again
yfrog.com...
6) A crocodile's head
yfrog.com...
7) A sitting dinosaur
yfrog.com...
8) Humanoid head
yfrog.com...
9) An odd looking face
yfrog.com...
10) Another humanoid head
yfrog.com...
11) Long animal head
yfrog.com...
12) Cat's face
yfrog.com...
12) Another head
yfrog.com...
13) Feline theme again
yfrog.com...
14) Famous buildings
yfrog.com...
15) What animal is this?
yfrog.com...
16) Lion of whatever again
yfrog.com...
17) A head without upper part
yfrog.com...
18) Humanoid head with clearly seen eye
yfrog.com...
19) Partially destroyed head
yfrog.com...
20) A horse
yfrog.com...
21) Humanoid face
yfrog.com...
22) Long faced
yfrog.com...
23) A lions head (almost profile)
yfrog.com...
24) yfrog.com...
25) yfrog.com...
26) Clearly defined cat's head
yfrog.com...
27) Metallic looking thing with high albedo
yfrog.com...
28) The whole scene combining 21) and 26)
yfrog.com...

Let's turn to raw imagery from Sojuuner rover!

1) A lion's head. NASA image r3318239.img and r3320129.img
yfrog.com...
The whole images:
yfrog.com...
yfrog.com...
2) This is from above image
yfrog.com...
3) And this is too
yfrog.com...
4) Same thing rotated 90 deg.
yfrog.com...
5)

Still unconvinced? Well, how about the most astonishing image of all of these:
yfrog.com...
Whole image: yfrog.com...

This last is r8795803.img and one against which a sane sceptic really couldn't say anything. Yes, there were (still is?) Martians and they were obsessed with cats (hmm, just like ancient Egyptians).

Wonders of Acidalia Planitia

see tomorrow in new post; I won't reply in the next 12 hours because of me being on the Astral plane

[edit on 12/9/2009 by strNick]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Didn't the new pictures of Mars prove there really is no face?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

This isn't about the "Face on Mars". Please, go through first post.

P.S. Where have you been last 8 years? There are far better images of Face in higher resolution.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by strNick]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What's bad is that the highest image quality can be 65mb and even so the images look like garbage.

Seriously. 65 mb and I can't see anything basically.

We should be able to see sand specks glittering on the closest rocks or something at 65 mb and yet we can't.

I've no idea why this is so.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You might want to check out this sir. www.thelivingmoon.com I know it may seem bizarre and I can understand that believe me. Somethings on the Mars page are very fascinating. Take a peek!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I was really excited.

But all I see are rocks.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I was really excited.

But all I see are rocks.

I agree, you say things like "clearly defined cat head" in your description, OP, but these things are as unclearly defined as possible and most just seem like unremarkable rocks to me.

Good luck finding stuff, not saying you are incorrect, but I myself just can't appriciate this or take it as fact, it just doesn't resemble anything to me but rocks sir.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
You might want to check out this sir. www.thelivingmoon.com I know it may seem bizarre and I can understand that believe me. Somethings on the Mars page are very fascinating. Take a peek!

Yeah, I know about that site.

I agree, the crops are of very poor quality. But you have to understand there is nothing one could do about it. Download the full image and search for yourself.

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
but I myself just can't appriciate this or take it as fact, it just doesn't resemble anything to me but rocks sir.

And what about the last image? Don't you see cat's head sticking off the ground?

I really disappointed by the reaction, although understandable reaction. Don't even know whether post further on Acidalia Planitia and its enormous face 4,7 km long (the Face in Cydonia is 2,7 km) or not...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ok. There are a lots of rocks on mars, I mean really, really lots of rocks. Take a random picture from the Mars surface and you'll find many 'suspicious' looking rocks there. It's just you're imagination at work. You know when you look at the clouds in the sky, you can see many figures, just like Rorschach inkblots. Remember the thread here on ATS where they showed those magnificent 'decomposed' rocks, with all the holes in it? The link is on the bottom. It's the same thread that discussed the alleged 'gas' on Mars.
I'm not picking on you, it's just very easy to see things that aren't there.
That goes for ATS as a whole btw.

In my opinion, it's nothing special really. Besides, I've seen pictures that looked much more spectacular: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join