It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David icke reptoids are not shape shifters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Some people in power use the reptilian part of their brain more than most. This is about as shape shifting as it gets.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

It's more plausible. But here is the real question - does it actually matter?

Does it really matter if the person/people who are enslaving others in the world and controlling them is a reptilian, using that part of the brain, is demon, is Satan, democrat, republican or is a human?

No, it doesn't. What does matter are the actual actions being taken. What is being done. Because no matter what is doing it, those things are the same and that is what determines things.

So why do people always instead always focus on the other parts and fight and argue over those parts? Is it possible they are focusing on the variables and ignoring the equation thus being blinded to what really matters?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It's more plausible. But here is the real question - does it actually matter?

I'd like to point out that attacking decisions is far more difficult than attacking the mechanism behind the decisions, perhaps researching the reptilian brain would allow more intelligent beings to attack the root cause of the problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

David Icke does in fact believe that these people shape-shift. It's part of what I really love about him.

David Icke = AWESOME squared

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
No such thing as reptilians, Icke knows alot of truth but he kinda lost his way a bit there, the people enslaving us are all around us, most of you are probably apart of the illuminati and don't even know it.

I use the term illuminati loosely, call them what you will, people who protect and worship the system, any members on here who are part of the illuminati will more than likely be at the base of the pyramid, at the very bottom, not knowing what or who they are serving.

the vatican, cia, mafia, fbi, rockerfellers etc are all big players, but they are not the ancient bloodlines that rule us.

to be free we must break free of the pyramid, or the system, all together, the fake reality that we have been brainwashed to accept and worship.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by AGA_order]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hey dude I sent you a U2U a few weeks ago...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGA_order
No such thing as reptilians, Icke knows alot of truth but he kinda lost his way a bit there, the people enslaving us are all around us, most of you are probably apart of the illuminati and don't even know it.

I use the term illuminati loosely, call them what you will, people who protect and worship the system, any members on here who are part of the illuminati will more than likely be at the base of the pyramid, at the very bottom, not knowing what or who they are serving.

the vatican, cia, mafia, fbi, rockerfellers etc are all big players, but they are not the ancient bloodlines that rule us.

to be free we must break free of the pyramid, or the system, all together, the fake reality that we have been brainwashed to accept and worship.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by AGA_order]
The ones who rule us are as follows. The super alien quantum ubiquitous Conscious computers connected as one. (The All seeing eye.) The UN intelligent agency co oping with aliens. The Rosicrucians. And finally, The reptiles..The blood lines of those who use more of their reptilian brain than the human part.

With all the insanity I wonder if we'll ever become a space going race.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

top topics

join