It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP attacking Iran?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I came across this video as my friend visiting Iran was telling me. Either they were testing HAARP in a long range (Iran) or just trying to make a point, with all this tension between US/Iran regarding the nuclear program.

HAARP in IRAN

I can't help but to think all these massive weather pattern (earth quake in China, India, flood in New Orleans) we're having now has something to do with HAARP. As if they're aiming for areas in the world that are overpopulated and fall in a poorer category.

30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China

www.youtube.com...

For those unfamiliar with HAARP watch the following videos!

HAARP - WEATHER MANIPULATION WORLDWIDE...

HAARP Holes in Heaven Part 1/6

I can't help but to think that the so called "Global Warming" had something to do with HAARP puncturing the ozone layer!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh yes who could forget the precious HAARP theory. HAARP is weather control,earth quake, mind control and everything else.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Say something went wrong with a HAARP test. Or maybe it could be done deliberately: That they actually managed to partially or totally short-circuit the ionosphere...what would happen? The planet (or large areas) would be completely exposed to cosmic radiation. It would in the truest sense be "scorched Earth". The only way to survive such a thing would be to be deep underground for an extensive period of time....

Has this been "speculated" on as a real possibility with the HAARP program?

Just thinking here...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Koyaanisqatsi

Totally, what makes me nervous is even the Scientists at HAARP say "we're not sure what the consequences may be, we're assuming it does what we expect it to, based on our calculations"! It's like giving a machine gun to a 4 year old and say figure out how to use it!?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If there were volcanic activity beneath the ocean great amounts of heat in addition to sulfur and iron dioxides would be released. This is turn could lead to algeal blooms (red tide) that are toxic not only to the fish but to the predators of those fish. The dolphins may appear burnt but this could be lesions.
I do not deny the existence of HAARP but I do doubt it's capabilities of being able to generate earthquakes at selected locations. A waterspout looks really cool but does nothing to back up their story. The bright color surrounding it is simply a shaft of sunlight.
I'm sure if HAARP really is a weapon that the Neocons have been or are using it. Iran has a long history of tectonic activity so I'm not getting alarmed about this.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
[deleted]

On topic: I don't like this HAARP thing and for all I know "they" could well be using it for nefarious purposes. The "We think..."-theories of the HAARP scientists definately tells me "they" are willing to take some big risks to find out what the potential of the facility is - and going to those lengths somehow signals "Evil Intent" to me. I mean, seriously, if they want to use it for the good of the World, so many things could be done in ways that are a lot less risky... Certainly less risky than overcharging the ionosphere and potentially scorch everything as a result.

[deleted]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by nicolaas]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Koyaanisqatsi

Short circuit the ionosphere? The ionosphere is not a circuit, it is a layer of very diffuse ionized gas.

While the ionosphere does provide some minimal protection from ultraviolet radiation from the Sun, it is the lower layers of the atmosphere which protect us from most solar and cosmic radiation.

new topics

top topics

join