It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Rejects Gardasil, Loses Path to Citizenship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I didnt know where else to put this so if its not in the correct place, feel free to move it.
Or if its already been posted somewhere.

I had no idea that this vaccination was required for citizenship... what the hell?
This should definitely raise a flag for people that question whether forced vaccinations are not just coming but they are already here.

Immigration law mandates that Simone get the vaccine to protect against the sexually transmitted human papillomavirus, which has been linked to cervical cancer. But Simone, who has taken a virginity pledge and is not sexually active, doesn't see why she should have to take the vaccine, especially since it's been under fire recently regarding its safety

And none of her American classmates is mandated by law to be vaccinated.

Not yet at least...

ABCNEWS

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I fully expect that every single gal who has received this vaccine will die of a tragic cancer of some sort. It would be tragic irony. A vaccine to kill a virus that can sometimes cause causes leaves the body open to another type of cancer.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My daughter turns 12 in a couple of weeks but lives with her mom a few hours away. Ive already told her mom that under no circumstances is she take her to get that vaccination.
She may have custody but i still have control, at least when it comes to the kids welfare.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am female and I would never get this vaccine, its not safe! This girls citizenship shouldnt be held over her head over a vaccine!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Actually forced vaccinations are already here and have been for a long time.
I dont know about other states but here in Texas you have to have a series of shots throughout your school aged life in order to be allowed in school.
If you dont get the shots, you dont go to school, if you dont go to school, then the parent and the child get hauled to truancy court and yes they are doing that to kids and parents in the city that i live in.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I am female and I would never get this vaccine, its not safe! This girls citizenship shouldnt be held over her head over a vaccine!!!

Heh. Just wait. Soon, the citizenship of ALL of us will be held over our heads over getting whatever vaccine they mandate.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Mystery illness paralyses girl given cervical cancer jab

A 12-year-old schoolgirl has been left paralysed from the waist down by a mystery illness that came on 30 minutes after she was given the new anticervical cancer jab. Ashleigh Cave suffered dizziness and headaches soon after the vaccination at her school and then deteriorated rapidly, collapsing several times over the following days. A week later she was admitted to hospital after losing all strength in her legs and, two months on, there has been no improvement.

And they wonder why she has a problem with getting the vaccination?
This isnt the only story either and some are even suing merck.
With stories like this, were supposed to believe this and other vaccinations, like swine flu, are safe for us?

link

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Actually forced vaccinations are already here and have been for a long time.
I dont know about other states but here in Texas you have to have a series of shots throughout your school aged life in order to be allowed in school.
If you dont get the shots, you dont go to school, if you dont go to school, then the parent and the child get hauled to truancy court and yes they are doing that to kids and parents in the city that i live in.

That is not entirely true, and I am sure there are some loopholes for citizenship as well!

Religious exemptions exist, medical waivers exist, and there are probably others.

I guarantee a Muslim woman would not get this shot, or be denied citizenship over it, because of the political backlash!!

A doctor can give her a letter to exempt her from the shot for any number of reasons. (My Wife and Both Children have such a letter!)

If all else fails, I would tell the school to Effe themselves, and I would not want to be a citizen in a country that told me I have to inject myself with a virus to be accepted!!

[edit on 11-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A relative of mine works in a doctor's office and was pushing for me to get my daughter vaccinated when she turns twelve (for no other reason than she gets a comp from the company, and in her opinion it is safe). I, however, do not feel the benefits out weigh the risks. It only protects against I believe 3 strands of the virus and those are associated with std's. The shot is not a cure or even a vaccine against cervical cancer, you can still develop the disease, not to mention all the side effects and risks, and no I'm not the type to refuse all vaccines and such, just this one.

I'm glad that she is responsible enough to look into these issues and to take an active role in her health, and it is unfortunate that her citizenship is connected to the vaccine, that is truly tragic.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My 13 year old daughter just brought home a consent form for the vaccine from school..I checked the box for "no".
There is no reason for this vaccine , at all..just another form of control over the sheep.
Create imaginary problem..then create solution..same old crap

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

I thought the Texas legislature overturned Perry's mandate that Gardasil be required by law in the Texan schoolgirls?

I have a daughter and my wife and I both agree strongly that she will NOT be getting this untested, dangerous drug. It has only been around for a few years in its current form. Yes, testing was done, but that was short term testing. Nobody has any damned idea what this is going to do to these girls 5, 10, 15+ years down the road. It could be anything from absolutely nothing to sterility, to a different deadly cancer... we simply don't know and I refuse to play guines pig with my kids and will happily create a Randy Weaver incident if anyone thinks they can force me to allow such experiementation where my kids are concerned.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

That is true, however in that post, I was referring to other shots that are required for school, hepatitis, DpT etc..
My son is a Sophomore and he had to get a final DpT just the other day or he would NOT be allowed back in school.
At least these vacs have been around long enough that they at least appear to be safe..
My daughter isnt required to get the Gardasil vac but my X wants her to have it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
gardasil has been mandatory for all US immigrants long time ago, that's how they mainly sell it first - tru schools and immigrants

texas made it mandatory first as tex gov rick perry is in the merck poket, also they all meets at bilderbergs

creepy

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I figured out immediately what this article was going to be about and sure enough it matched. Its textbook. Almost everyone here got booster shots when they were infants, right? Well, if it is on a government's citizenship requirements that someone get all the appropriate shots (like mumps, hepatitis, or in this case HPV) before living there. This is a landed citizen vaccination advisory much in the same way that the US recommends you get a yellow fever vaccination before heading to Brazil. I am curious as to how it ended up on the requirements for immigration services, but since it is a benign thing, its not worth the worrying.

Star and flag.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oh that really grinds my gears!!

There is no long term research to prove whether or not this vaccine is safe. The best way to avoid HPV is safe sex! That is just crap.

Good old America, land of the "free".

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Kr0n0s,

Reactions to medications and vaccines are classic, they affect different people in different ways. Some may get paralyzed from the waist down or have their arm swell up in the case of a friend who got his tetanus/diphtheria jab. Those are called side effects, and since basically everything in this world has a side effect, its unavoidable.

You basically have a choice when it comes to swine flu: Protect yourself against it or not. The latter choice puts you at the mercy of the virus, thus giving it the choice of ravaging your body and potentially ending your existence, or just giving you the sniffles and inability to keep food down for more than a few minutes. No vaccine is 100% safe, but of course the choice of going without it isn't 100% safe either. (Despite what people think, each of your white blood cells are not mini-Rambo's, they need help too you know)

-Dnevnoi

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The question that begs to be answered is why a vaccine for a condition that most people have never even heard of, yet they can't find a cure for the illnesses that have plagued us for centuries.

There is something awful fishy about these vaccines and even fishier that they are trying to force them on us.

new topics

top topics

join