It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did china and japan ever say ET exists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i hear this alot that china and japan have acknowledged ET existence. i've read very light documents that state they are searching for creatures in space and such, but i hear there are actually unclassified documents that say ET exists.

i also heard there are some video footages of the government finding crashed spacecrafts, etc.

anyone know more about this? id really appreciate your comments. thx.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Good question, I didn't here about this. Does anyone have any info on this???

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'd like to here more about this as well if anybody has any links or documents.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Try this

www.heavens-above.com...

i hope it helps.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
way back in china they did some experimental space adventures !
they strapped homemade rockets to some poor guys and lit the fuze.
unfortunatly they did not reach speed to escape earths
gravity force and never came in orbit but,since parachutes were not avaible yet,smacked back on the surface of the earth...like chinese porcelain

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I come from China .
I know following these are often happen in China
" China have a lot of people learn universe language by sikll of Chinese QI Gong . then they can communicate universe information by universe language then they can known things what happen in future and ask question for universe information and Chinese of learning QI Gong know anyone message around world and needn't look you
because they access universe center messgae in where have everyone information like born date or death date
and more........ like your one life two life three life........
but Generally they can't told everyone because this is
could not speak others !

Don't do bad things !

Don't kill samll animal !

Don't hate anyone !

The best dont eat any meat !

because these things will be record on center information card (it like a card) !

information card is independence you cerebrum on the other said you do everythings include your mind record where outside your cerebrm .

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstopkiller

can known things what happen in future and ask question for universe information and Chinese of learning QI Gong know anyone message around world and needn't look you because they access universe center messgae in where have everyone information like born date or death date and more........ like your one life two life three life........ but Generally they can't told everyone because this is could not speak others !

Ok, does this mean that it knows when we will die ... etc? If it knows the futre, are you implying that we are just actors in a script living out a predetermined course? So, you say donot eat meat, but if it is predetermined, then it should not matter if I eat meat, as it is what I was supposed to do. Basically anything we do could be blamed on predeterminization theory....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

Ok, does this mean that it knows when we will die ... etc? If it knows the futre, are you implying that we are just actors in a script living out a predetermined course? So, you say donot eat meat, but if it is predetermined, then it should not matter if I eat meat, as it is what I was supposed to do. Basically anything we do could be blamed on predeterminization theory....

No doesn't because people behavior wil effect date in information card . so date is ever and again change .At same time it is dynamic variety through environment and another people influnence eg.Prayer .

the best don't eat any meat . because it will reduce
animal's pain and enhance people spirit-world ! and
more..............

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IT HAS GONE FROM ALIENS TO SOMRTHING LIKE DIETRY.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
good information my "chinese" friend. we bhuddists have a similar process to reach that "information place", and we call it as AKASHA,or AKASH.

good info!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think I understand. Aliens are able to keep an Akashic record of human behavior, except it works in reverse in that it can be used to extrupulate the future based on a matrix sum of the past and the present in flux, and that only certain humans are allowed access to this information.

join