It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help with explosion indentifications.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sorry to bother you all, I am having a slight problem with identifying all of the explosions of WTC2 the South Tower, as we can see the various explosive content that was smuggled in and avoided lease holding insurance policies, has all decided to explode at the same time covering 2-3 storeys, as there is nothing to compress air at this stage we cannot introduce air squibs at this time, here is my list of the catalogued explosions so far......

3-4-5-6-7 Are part of a huge explosion which seem to have cut right through and severed the top 34 storeys from the rest, easy one this it`s obviously the fossil fuel based one.

11-12-13-15-22-23-25-26 Are quite obviously fire extinguishers.

19 I think is a random coke vending machine.

17 Is a can of deodorant.

1-18 Are computers.

9-10 Are not explosions but dust that has accumulated behind the ceiling tiles over the years.

Anyone know what caused the rest please?.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/116c9d21ffd0.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Although I'm assuming you're being a facetious (one of two words in the English language with all the vowels in the correct order...), you have posted a photo I don't think I've seen before, and I've noticed something interesting...

It seems as though this photo occurs within mere moments of when the internal structure begins to collapse, allowing the tops section of the building to being the alleged 'pancaking'.

But what would cause the sparks around the relatively-level perimeter AT THE SAME TIME as the collapse? It appears as though there are sparks or molten metal between the numbers 13 & 14, 17 & 20, 20 & 21, and the obvious ones on the other face of the building.

I know some will argue whether they're sparks or molten metal or what-not... but it seems strange that they're so apparent around most of the perimeter roughly at the point of collapse...

Food for thought (nom, nom, nom...)

Rewey

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Why do you say that there is nothing to compress air? The top of the building is falling on the lower portion.
Perhaps the rest are from the air coming out of your CD arguments.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

There was an large uninterupted power supply in that corner of the building, heaps of big batteries.
UPS on the 81st floor of WTC2

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have seen a large 48 volt battery fall off a truck and there is no question a large battery bank type UPS could cause a major explosion. and it is likely this was not the only large industrial UPS system in the building.

Back in my construction days i worked on large UPS systems at power plants that were built to run the plant controls and slow roll the steam turbines to keep them from warping in a plant shutdown.
Many were a 450 volt systems and a direct short circuit would cause a large explosion. All had a extensive fire control system and were in reinforced rooms just for that reason.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Why do you say that there is nothing to compress air? The top of the building is falling on the lower portion.

LMAO!

Kinda hard to compress air when you have a Boeing sized hole in the
building!

Seventh, nice highlight of the individual explosions.

I think the rest were Larry, and Osama breaking wind?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Turbo,
Do you claim any Jones' thermitic paint reacting in Seventh's picture? There has to be a lot of it around if ten tons was unreacted.
The Scholars don't seem to have arrived yet to help you teach me a lesson. Are they still on their way or have you given up on Jones theory?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Here is a quote from Jones which should keep you quiet. Funny you say
you're smarter than a Ph.D., but can't explain this?

Dr. Steven Jones:

Formation of iron-rich spheres when the material was heated to 700 C in the DSC tests, many of which were iron and oxygen with very little else. Iron and iron-oxides melt at temperatures above 1200C, and such spheres are observed in large numbers as products of controlled thermite reactions. But without those thermitic reactions, how can such iron + oxygen spheres be formed from heating the red/gray chips?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This might help people understand the difference between dust and
pyroclastic flow when viewing the photo above.

en.wikipedia.org...

Pyroclastic Flow:
www.websters-online-dictionary.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Active thermitic material?

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Henry62

Someone else who doesn't understand the quote, or the paper.

Try listening to this:
www.russiatoday.com...#

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted by Seventh

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/116c9d21ffd0.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazing how those exploding deodorant cans and fire extinguishers and UPS units can explode out of multiple floors at once, and the multiple explosions manage to remain 7+ floors ahead of the crush-down wave and accelerate further ahead of the crush-down wave as it travels down the South Tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5062eeec027.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b817965410cc.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/10/09 by SPreston]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Seventh

In order for the discharge to reach the velocity it was recorded at,
the air HAS to be compressed in an ENCLOSED area.....where is this AIR, being compresses at?

WHERE is it being contained?

It's NOT being contained in an area with a HUGE freakin hole and MANY windows gone? So then, WHAT causes the EXPLOSIVE discharge WE SEE on ALL 4 sides EQUALLY

WHY is there an EXPLOSIVE discharge of dust and debris that WE ALL SEE exiting EQUALLY on ALL 4 sides, of BOTH towers, *BEFORE* there is CONTACT between the falling section, and the lower 2/3 of building to where FRICTION can create the dust and debris.

kind of like, 'what came first..the chicken or the egg?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I have seen a large 48 volt battery fall off a truck and there is no question a large battery bank type UPS could cause a major explosion. and it is likely this was not the only large industrial UPS system in the building.

Back in my construction days i worked on large UPS systems at power plants that were built to run the plant controls and slow roll the steam turbines to keep them from warping in a plant shutdown.
Many were a 450 volt systems and a direct short circuit would cause a large explosion. All had a extensive fire control system and were in reinforced rooms just for that reason.

and the towers had their own fuel fed power generators in case of power failure...I can see a server farm needing something to act before the generators would kick on, but that would only be for a few seconds

what's your point anyway?

FDNY K. Deshore

"Somewhere around the middle of the Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash, then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building started to explode.

The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger going both up and down and then all around the building."

new topics

top topics

join