It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Aliens, Fallen Angels & Inner Earth 8/6/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In this C2C interview Jim Wilhelmsen discusses that Aliens are fallen angels/demons/bad entities and are being used by Satan to deceive humans to fall away from God i.e. "New World Thinkers" mentioned during the end times.

He doesn't really agree that Aliens are Angels but does consider that there are other creations of God out there in the Universe.

I think his explanation of aliens and the NWO pretty much are right on. You don't have to look at this precisely in his Biblical perspective but a Spiritual perspective.

Please listen to this interview and watch the othe YouTube vids on Jim Wilhelmsen.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I really hope some of you listen to this interview it's really informative and relates towhat's going on now....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Heres a link to his website.... Check that out as well.

www.echoesofenoch.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What is probably more significant of Jim Wilhelmsen's work is the way he has pulled together the historical facts of the close of WWII and what happened to the Nazi's. The secret base beneath Antartica theory definitely has merit and his interpretation of biblical prophecy and Nazism also has great merit. It definitely is a view that needs to be explored. His logical approach and invitation to check out his facts gives him credibility. He is definitely onto something and UFO's and Aliens being tied to the Nazi's does make sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Writer0429
What is probably more significant of Jim Wilhelmsen's work is the way he has pulled together the historical facts of the close of WWII and what happened to the Nazi's. The secret base beneath Antartica theory definitely has merit and his interpretation of biblical prophecy and Nazism also has great merit. It definitely is a view that needs to be explored. His logical approach and invitation to check out his facts gives him credibility. He is definitely onto something and UFO's and Aliens being tied to the Nazi's does make sense.

It does make sense in the way that the Nazis are probably the good guys.
I just did a search here on ATS. It seems that no one here is familiar with the Reiner Feistle Abduction Case and Project Aldebaran.

Co-Writer of this book is Jan van Helsing aka Jan Udo Holey.
His first 2 books are banned in Germany. This is his first one;Secret Societies of the 20th Century It has no copyright. A MUST READ!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I listened to this interview VERY intrigued and came home and happend upon this fellows videos for the first time. Gorilla199. He reveals the Illuminate/Freemasons and Tares which in the bible were weeds among wheat or you could call them fallen angels/demons/serpents.

It seems he as well is onto this and has dissapeared for the past month. There are LOTS, PAGES of posts where he is being attacked for revealing this information.

Please check his page out as well...I will post a few here.
www.youtube.com...

Please return to discuss EVERYONE! This is very important information!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
He didn't say they were good guys. They were probably in contact with demons/the bad guys basically they sold out to evil.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I listened to it at the time... and I gotta say it didn't sit well with me. He sounds like a man preying on the those already brainwashed by religion.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
I listened to it at the time... and I gotta say it didn't sit well with me. He sounds like a man preying on the those already brainwashed by religion.

Well when I listen to these type of "Religion Based" ideologies I consider and keep the religious base in mind but I also tend to look at it in a Spiritual aspect.

I myself personally can not deny a one almighty God and have reached a personal conclusion that he had has and will send vessels to teach his word.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Excellent topic ... I've been following these ideas for awhile now and I reckon it holds alot of merit, thanks for the links.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravedodger
Excellent topic ... I've been following these ideas for awhile now and I reckon it holds alot of merit, thanks for the links.

Thank you... It does holds much merit!

People need to get over the stigma of religion on some topics as some religious beliefs are part of the bigger puzzle!

[edit on 9/30/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well ... if satan exists, alah and all the budas guys exist too? man ... all the greek gods too?

sorry for entering this thread but why do u guys are here if you cannot use your brain to think and discuss a more plausible explanation for the things

its very easy to say, well, its GOD ...

the only thing you are based at is a BOOK ... sorry but for me thats a mistake ... you need some studies ...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Faiol]

new topics

top topics

join