It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.A.S. Weekly Test, Every Two Day's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
For the last month there has been a significant increase in the emergency alert systems weekly test(s).

Normally the system has been checked on Saturdays, but recently the numbers have jumped from once a week to once every two days (Sat-Tues-Thurs).

This could be nothing, but the conspirator in me can't help but wonder if there is something more behind it.

Why would there need to be such an increase in "test"? typically in life don't we amp up testing on a product or service right before it goes into use?

With the way the economy is heading, the low presidential approval rating (think back to Bush in July of '01), and the global interest in dumping the dollar, I can't help but think the time is nigh for the next false flag.

I don't fear what may happen, I just fear it starting, because once its starts, is there really any going back? (we'll lose a lot of freedoms).

Hopefully this E.A.S. over testing is nothing more then maintenance or getting systems back to speed after the switch to digital, who knows, I just can't help but wonder...

(edited grammar)

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have noticed this around here lately as well (I am in Kentucky). It used to be noon on Tuesday's only. Now it is at least twice a week. Kinda strange...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The conspirator in me tells me that it might not be anything to worry about. If TPTB were ready to wipe me out, why would they need a system that would keep me informed in case of an emergency?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

But what if our government really is the good guy, and like Mopus' thread, Obama turned around on all of his campaign promises as soon as he became aware of the real threat that Cheney and Bush had been harping on???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe, there is no conspiracy, just a lot of dangerous folks that DHS, FEMA, Military, and Whitehouse are trying to foil?!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

im guessing your being sarcastic.

they want people freaking out,

the e.a.s. probably wont be used to help anyone, just cause more panic and fear.

just my opinion tho.

top topics

join