It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS users Unite! Volunteers needed for research and investigating...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok, I have been trying to get the word out here in the ATS forums to gather up a small army of people who are willing to do some work.

We all keep saying, truthers and even non-believers that we need a new investigation into 9/11 - well, then? Why don't we do it? We have enough people in this forum who are willing to spend a little time investigating, researching and gathering evidence by interviews and good all research at the library!

I first created a thread titled "an ATS user created 9/11 investigation eBook" - (I think the name wasn't catchy enough). First a thread will be created that will only contain the questions that need to be answered.. (only questions, no answers yet) Obvious questions like:
- Who was involved with 9/11? Who are the most powerful and corrupt in this country?
- To lesser known but the most important questions like:
- Who is CIA Agent Chip Tatum and why is his story so important to the validity of corruption and crimes committed by our government?
- Who is John Perkins and his book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" -(which I think is the most important piece of evidence we can present.) A disturbing book as it clearly shows how corrupt not just our government is, but also U.S. Companies! It lays out how we go into country after country and creating massive debt that they can't pay back only to have the U.S. rape them of their prescious natural resources. It involves murder commmitted at the highest levels, blackmail, bribes, anything you can muster up in a Fiction Spy Murder mystery novel - except its real!! this is why the world hates us!

Its not that we have to investigate only 9/11 - we have to ivnestigate everything outside of 9/11 and how and why it is possible that something like this can happen? Instead of constantly trying to prove again and again that there were bombs in the WTC, we need to prove and show the world how are country, its government and its corporations work behind the scenes! That is where the evidence is so people can understand that something like 9/11 can and does happen!! This country and its citizens are so naive and ignorant thinking the U.S. is the innocent kid on the street. Without showing them why and how our country operates thru corruption, things will never change!

We have the army of people right here in ATS! We can do this! A board of 'volunteers' can be created who will monitor the questions and make sure we don't get off topic - Then a new thread will be created for each question(if allowed) as we will try and present cold, hard facts with evidence to back it up! It is the writer's responsibility to keep it concise, legible, professsional and in an appropriate manner.

NOt everyone will have the time to do this, so the 'volunteers' will change over time. however anyone and everyone can participate.

something like this will take an extremely LONG time, however, it can be done if its organized. We will all work together to create the contents of this eBook, the chapters and have it flow in an understandable manner to make it appealing for all sides as an easy, fun read!!

What do yhou guys think? I already havae some volunteers who will help me? If you want, reply to this thread or send me a PM on how to best get this started!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by herbii

Agreed. I, myself, think it is time for investigation and that we here on ATS have the means and the smarts to do so, unattatched and unbiased.

Let's do it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

Thanks UG! Seems I'm getting the same response across the board. in fact we need both nonbelievers and truthers to participate!

Please help spread the word! Maybe you wouldn't being part of the first group of "volunteers" to get this thing rolling? Perhaps stick with it all the way through? Maybe if you want send me a PM or start responding in this thread with any of your ideas.. we can then exchange contact details as we get the ball rolling.. I truly could use some help in spreading the word out.. I have already recieved some great feedback that says to me there are many, many people who are willing to do this! As we get more and more volunteers we can have a group meeting perhaps via a live webinar, a conference call or keep it as simple as going into a chat room!

So, i'm with you - "Let's do this!!"

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Actually, we have a Research Forum set up for just this very thing. I'd recommend you read the first 4 threads stickied to the top of the forum for the way to proceed. Each member participating will need Scholar status which can be obtained from Advisor. That way, you have the dedicated area, a team of motivated people, and the support of the site.

Read up and press on.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

EXCELLENT! Just got to get the word out then..

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Chip Tatum

Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
Director of Government Affairs
Chip Tatum NALP, CAM

Court document on fraud charges.
PDF

Nancy TATUM, a.k.a. Nancy Fullilove, Gene Tatum, a.k.a. Dois Gene Tatum, a.k.a. Chip

Because of a bank failure, the FDIC in 1989 became the receiver for the Ironwood Golf Course and Villas ("Ironwood"). In 1991, the FDIC entered into a property management contract for the management of the Ironwood properties. Gene Tatum was the on-site property manager, and in that capacity he signed a one-page attachment to the property management contract representing to the FDIC that he was "hereby disclosing any and all parties that are directly or indirectly related ... who are to receive payments for any proposed goods or services related to the management of the Property." As the on-site property manager, Gene Tatum had the ultimate management responsibility for the property.
At the time he signed the property management agreement, Gene Tatum had set up and become a principal in a company called Tee Time Management, Inc. ("Tee-Time"). The plan was to subcontract with Tee-Time for performance of the work maintaining Ironwood's greens, fairways, swimming pool, etc. Gene Tatum and his co-conspirators thought that Tee-Time would be an extra source of income for them. Although Tee-Time was clearly a related party, Gene Tatum did not disclose his arrangement with Tee-Time when he signed the above-mentioned form. Rather, his relationship to Tee-Time was concealed. Nancy Tatum, then known as Nancy Fullilove, was Gene Tatum's girlfriend at the time of the criminal conspiracy. She worked at Ironwood. She assisted Gene Tatum in the foregoing criminal conspiracy, including depositing checks intended for the FDIC into unauthorized bank accounts.

This guy is a fake if you ask me. Heres a document that shows he has already committed fraud.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by JBA2848]

new topics

top topics

join