It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What say you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello everybody. I'm going to be honest right now, I am only posting this so that I can hit the required 20 post mark, so that I can then make an important thread announcing the AntiWing Movement.

While not wanting to give too much a way (mainly because I do not want to end up creating repeat threads and potentially spamming) I will say this; this movement will be focusing on more then just the left, right and social paradigm we a *forced* into everyday, but also about getting us back on track as people, and as a nation.

It will not be easy, nor do I expect it to be.

Well, I suppose that counts as an introduction

But on a lighter, more friendly note, I'm a long time reader of this site, I have seen and read many topics that could have been great, fall flat on their faces and I am quite frankly fed up with it. There are many great people here, which I can't wait to speak to directly.

Anyway, thanks for having me guys.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome.
I can't wait to hear it. Get out there and reply to more posts so you can get you number up....but not just for that, cuz other peoples ideas are important too.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I like you signature..
“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” - Benjamin Franklin

It seems like the more I learn, I realize the less I know..

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hmmm......i am intrigued

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by AntiWingMovement

Sorry to say I will probably not be commenting on that thread. I rarely discuss politics because the system is like...immune to change or some BS.

However, nice to meet you! Perhaps our paths will cross elsewhere.

Enjoy your time here.
A2D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Welcome.

I'm also getting to my 20 post mark. Hope your experience here is good.

new topics

top topics

join