It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Action Figure - Must be joking right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Alex Jones Action Figure - Must be joking right?

www.infowars.com

Alex Jones Action Figure!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
After the disgrace of yesterday it seems as though somone is having a laugh at the expense of all those who were duped into trusting 'the most important news ever' story.

Look now on www.infowars.com...

I think this says it all. The EGO, the $ale$. This has finished Infowars for me.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Pentothal]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I strongly feel that anything that is posted on this site about Alex Jones needs to go into the HOAX section. He makes a living off of doom and gloom, keep that in mind. With yesterdays stunt and an action figure, its pretty clear he's just about making money. For me, this thread will be the last AJ info I ever click on!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just another example of how all the people who follow him are being duped, like what william cooper said.

"Do not put your trust into someone, as you may go on a ride you may not want to be on".

By listening to jones, these people have been doing what cooper said.

Shame we do not have any real decent people in the truth movement who are public. But thats life.

Why do people still follow his advice, who knows.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That used to be cool.... *sigh*

If anyone fancies a good old fashioned rant have at it!

20 Minutes with Alex Jones

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Robot Chicken needs to do a skit where the Alex Jones action figure and the "Bush in a flightsuit" GI-Joe... thing, throw down Celebrity Deathmatch style.

Srsly. If they don't I'll be rather disappointed.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'd want one if it didn't look like Jones' ego inflating masturbatory fantasy.

If it looked like Jones usually dresses, came with a bull horn, tiny dvds and a little microphone it would be awesome. My other action figures have gone on too long without heckling. Who knows what GI Joe is up to when the cameras are off! We need someone to get to the bottom of why they spend so much tax payer money on weapons and ammo yet never manage to shoot any Cobra!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
yeah ,,, but even scarier than the doll is the comments made:

"ren Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 3:14 pm
i want one

arwijn Reply:

September 8th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I’ll pay $50 for one of those!
kally Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 3:25 pm
I want one too.

i hope,,, in a conspiracy theory way,,, this is his staff posting that crap and trying to egg it on and get a huge response and pushing this

however i fear that probably isn't the case

thank god it was a joke,,,, for now at least,,,, i wouldn't doubt seeing these being peddled in a few months

add this to the list and the hoax,,, how can people not see the forest thru the tree's,,,, this man is all about his bottom line first and foremost
geez!!!!

new topics

top topics

join