It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message for all

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravykraken
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

idiot?
well... i would call that a violation of the T&C. name calling eh?
a personal attack written in the cyrillic alphabet is still a personal attack.

the word "idiot" is the same in several languages. hiding it in cyrillic doesn't make it any different. you used the plural form. btw.

you expect to "fight" without the use of violence... then practice by replying to posts without the use of insults.

Sorry...you miss the point. I would investigate that particular phrase...'useful idiots' and tell me if it is indeed germane to this conversation. I believe you'll recognise its value.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by serbsta

A good message but an ominous one. Take a look around people. Look who is willing to get their hands dirty. Look who doesn't care what it takes. While the rational people stand on the sidelines debating and bellyaching about policy and the state of the world, the lunatics are out there organizing and "getting their hands dirty".

The future is free for the taking but when you honestly look at who is willing to take it by any means necessary, you probably won't like what you see.

Very good point. But then again, what's to stop those who have good intentions of taking charge and "getting their hands dirty"? I suppose you can look at it both ways.

<< 1   >>

join