It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code changes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?

The little box I circled that takes you to the last post in a thread no longer seems to work. Also, where I placed an X outside the margins of the board page, if you click in that area to get focus on a window, it takes you to the board home.

I'm using Firefox, btw.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The last post button still seems to work for me, although the clickable area seems to be smaller. The outer area does indeed take you to the home page..well, actually, it takes you to special pages, such as the Bay Area UFO convention in the UFO board. I think it just defaults to the home page if there is not a special page defined. All I can say is that IT IS ANNOYING! I constant read ATS while waiting on stuff to build or deploy on another screen. When I click in the window to bring it to foreground, it is often to the left of the text, which then takes me to the home page.. grrr.. annoying.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I get a cursor change, but then it just hangs. Nothing happens.

Click anywhere else, and the site responds immediately.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
maybe you have something monitering you. such as apyware. or you have a keylogger.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
maybe you have something monitering you. such as apyware. or you have a keylogger.

nah ... by the way, what in hades is "apyware"?

The "clickable" side areas are "sitewrappers" ... background images linked to various promotions/paid adverts, etc.

The pglastpost links work fine for me.
IE7
Chrome
Firefox

???

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I had the same problem earlier today with the thingy that is supposed to take you to the end of a thread. I had to right click it and then request it to open in a new page.
But it is now working as it should, so whatever it was, it was a temporary thing.

new topics

top topics

join