It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream i had last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
so last night i was having a horrible nightmare, i dont remember much about it although there was a man about to take off his skin to show me who he truly was. but anyways i woke up frightened i was soaking wet from sweat. and all of a sudden i had this brain surge, like a bright light went off in my head and just wiped the dream out and all of a sudden i was thinking about other things happy thoughts really fast in my head and i was wide awake. has this ever happened to anyone. the wierd thing was is that i felt this brain surge. kinda like a scanner how the light goes on and off thats what it was. any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
yes it happened to me in April of this year. But the man put himself threw intense pain to release his true form, in my dream. I saw it all. How he prepared for it to the part where he began it. In my dream i wasn't visible to no one else and could see anything and hear anything by eavesdropping on their conversatition, as well as jumping to any location i choose . But after he reached his true form it saw me and tried to kill me before i could try to run. HE stripped me of what power i HAD while in this dream and i couldn't move my legs when i was close to him. Luckily this beast was slow as hell. i was fortunate enough to escape by crawling on the floor with my arms. As i got further away from it my powers in this dream returned. My heart was pounding like a jack rabbit and i was scared out of my mind. it was nothing i ever wanted to see. It all felt so real for a dream.I struggle to "jump" to the closet church for safety just as this creature was about to strike me down i "jumped" to the closet and yet farthest church i can find. Which was somewhere in Europe. When i awoken from this dream i was sweating bullets. I told myself several times it was just a dream before i went back to sleep a hour later. i still wonder to this day what that man/creature thing was. I never knew such fear...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
those man/beasts are yourself.

the lie, created parts of you,
this is pure a salvation question in symbols.

Dreams take away ignorance by symbols,
in a way it's like the bible.
symbols to show your true self.
Love and One.

To love you first have to see,
but being afraid stops that,
see the beasts, devils,
and they will show u home,
and kill themselves in you.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

your funny. i have no fear of love for i can't. i choose to not love anything. My heart is as black and dark as my avatar. Sure i can show mercy and all the rest of emotions but love isn't one of them. Yes it is sad but true and i don't have no problems with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
sure you have the right definitions of love in your mind ?

there is a difference between enjoying taste and love.
love is acceptance, it is honesty and giving truth freedom,
truth includes all.

what you just said is quit full of love.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
guys thnx for responding, the night after i was truly terrified to go to sleep, and to be in my room alone for that fact but since then everything has been find, cormag did you experinece a brain surge?

top topics

join