It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus: Is Quatrain 4:21 about 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The change will be very difficult:
City and province will gain by the change:
Heart high, prudent established, chased out one cunning,
Sea, land, people will change their state.

Crystal Links

So I was reading some of the quatrains and came across this one.

Sounds like a positive outlook on 2012 or some other event. Could also be related to the New American Revolution happening right now.

I would like to think "chased out one cunning" relates to our government.

Your interpretations?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Very hard to say Tentickles, tho i would like to say your right as in 'I would like to think "chased out one cunning" relates to our government.'

That would be nice, the quatrain doesnt indicate a typical city or province as ol Nosta has done with previous quatrains so i suspect this may be a world change. I'll try and read into it a bit more.

S & F in the hope more notice. i find Nostradamus interesting.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by scubagravy]

[edit on 7/9/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have respect and admiration for Nostradamus. However, many of his predictions are very general in nature and it is very difficult to determine if he has in fact specifically predicted anything outside of chance. Also there was that rumour that he predicted 9/11 - which was later proven to be false. A lot of people were enticed by his "prediction" of 9/11 and that is where a lot of his modern fanfare resonates.

There is no doubt he was a very intelligent and gifted man. However, given the nature of his quatrains, it is difficult to measure the accuracy and reliability.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
part of me thinks that when the soul "dies" one's life reportedly flashes before one's eyes.

part of me thinks that the life that flashes before one's eyes is experienced from the point of "death" backwards to the beginning ... to where the soul began ...

nostradamus

knows trade damn us

sue mad art's son
su mad arts son
su mad art son

sumadartson [mirror] nostradamus

just a thought. have a pleasant day.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
no.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It cannot be interpreted alone. From my own research on the moon hoax quatrains, it seems that Nostradamus meant his quatrains to be linked with other quatrains before it made sense.

Unless the quatrains linked to this one can be identified, the event he describes here cannot ever truly be known.

That's something the so-called 'experts' on Nostradamus don't understand. They think one or two quatrains were meant to be one event, and that's it. The problem is that one or two quatrains are usually too general, and vague, to properly fit as one entire event..

It's like a jigsaw puzzle - with only half of the pieces being put in place, it looks to you like it's going to be a dog, from the tail. But to me, it might look like it will be a raccoon. Others might think it is much more likely to be a monkey.

Nobody is right, or wrong. It's impossible to know what it is because the puzzle is not complete yet. It must be finished before you know what it really is.

Same as the quatrains.

top topics

join