It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I appreciate the kind words Mike and Jack. I am just watching the thread and have to say I honestly thought it would gather more attention than what it did. I suppose that his brother is just more popular, but RFK's assassination really makes you realize what is going on. The Great Clean up is going to be serious and who knows maybe a video will accompany it...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
I am just watching the thread and have to say I honestly thought it would gather more attention than what it did. I suppose that his brother is just more popular

Well, it's probably just because anyone with any brain at all can see that the official JFK story stinks, so a lot more info exists. Most people, however, probably accepted the RFK story, because on the surface it seems more believable.

Very interesting though, you've brought up things I didn't know about this case

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You are most welcomed,Myth.Back in the 60's LAPD had a close working relationship with the CIA which most likely never ended when one considers the Contras and the fact that anytime some major drug lord was gonna go down the CIA would pull the old "National Security." card.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
By the way Myth, there's a final part to that documentary:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone for the new additions and great thinking. Thank you clickfoot for that video
Did not see that one. Hopefully, this helps others to know that something was a miss this day and provide the evidence of a conspiracy. MLK is next and quickly approaching, keep a sharp eye out ladies and gents...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

TML, my apologies for not posting in here sooner, but other things had me tied up.

A thought had occurred to me when I was thinking of the Kennedy boys and their murders.

Has the thought ever crossed your mind through your investigation that Sirhan might have been a "pre-programmed assassin" of the MK-Ultra ilk, and that he was a patsy just like the other assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald?

If the Kennedy brothers were slain for nothing more than money, power, and being a threat to that then there was a very high motive indeed in keeping the wheel of confusion spinning.

Great thread.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Of course, and thank you for the kind words and support! Sirhan Sirhan, I believe was a mind controlled patsy. I think Oswald is a potential patsy. I will save this info for the Great Clean Up.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I cannot wait for the great cleanup Myth! Please U2U me when it's posted so I know and can check it out right away. This stuff really interests me and now I believe your gonna give me a heart attack with this cleanup. Dude, keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

When I read about the Kenedy's, I think about Sam Giancana. There is a semi-famous anecdote that involves Sam.

Sam was sitting at a table with a coin. Somebody asked him how he could work with the CIA. He flipped the coin and caught it. Then he answered the question. The mafia and CIA are “different sides of the same coin.”

My Theory
Sam helped pull strings for the Kenedy clan for years. He helped Joe, he helped John get elected. Then Robert turned against organized crime. The Kenedy's tried to use the office of POTUS and AG to take out old competitors. A great idea in theory. A horrible idea in practice. Especially when the CIA and your competitors are literaly partners in crime.

I believe that Sam and others in organized circles ordered the hits on both JFK and RFK. It was retribution for biting the hands that had fed them. The CIA probably used the shot at RFK as a chance to test out new techniques. They were working with Sam on ways to assassinate Castro. Why not use RFK as a dry run?

Sirhan was an unwitting cover guy for the security guy that did the real shooting. He was some how mentally pushed by the CIA and he didn't work as well as they thought. When he tried to kill RFK he was mentally incapable of focusing and shooting acurately. I believe the CIA was unsure of the effectiveness Sirhan would have. When it was obvious the first shots missed the security guy ensured the hit was a success.

I know it is largely conjecture. However I don't think it is a far fetched theory based on the larger web.

edited for name correction

[edit on 20-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Great post Clickfoot. As someone with more than a little knowledge of audio engineering, I'm 100% convinced. If the recording is authentic, it really is the smoking gun. Great addition to the thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Thanks for adding this info, sorry it took so long for me to respond. I appreciate your addition and its definately something to think about

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
I don't normally bump threads here,but this deserves it.I have always wondered why known CIA operatives where doing in the Ambassador in the hours before and after RFK's murder.

Bumping a great thread!

This week marks the 45th anniversary of the RFK murder at the Ambassador Hotel on June 5, 1968.

Here's my take. Nixon had the motives. And there was no way in hell that Nixon was going to lose to another Kennedy in '68. Nixon had a strong backer in Howard Hughes who famously lived in the Ambassador Hotel for years! Beverly Hills is Howard Hughes' back yard. The murder takes place on Howard Hughes turf which leaves Nixon a close, but sure, victory in November.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join