It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tired of This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm tired of the war, the murders and killing, and the deaths. I'm tired of the corporations causing the poor to stay poor and the rich to stay rich. I'm tired of the sweat shops and the economy.

I'm tired of hearing about all of these horrible things, but no one does anything about them. I'm tired of humans.

What I'm trying to say, is something needs to be done, and no one is getting up and doing anything. The only time we do anything is when it affects us, we never do anything thing for the other people that are already affected. We need to stand up for ourselves, and the other people of this world. This isn't a country thing anymore, it's a world thing. The whole world needs to get together and unite, to help each other.

This really describes what I mean, you may not like the music, but watch the video, and listen to the lyrics.

Please, discuss what you think, and tell me what you think.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think that most people will in principle agree with you. But the selfish human race will never change.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Speak for yourself.

I'm doing my bit, it may not be much but at least im trying. I discovered some time ago that 'talking' doesn't do much. Complaining that we aren't doing enough is still not doing anything.

Why don't you try setting an example to those around you, younever know what might happen.

Peace
L.I.F.E

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I do agree with you, but it's nothing new. It's been this way since the dawn of man. History is repleat with this 'phenomenon'. I would say that it is escalating, and I do sometimes find myself ashamed to be a member of the human race. Perhaps it is an indication that real change is imminent, such as the 2012 prophecy. As the saying goes, It's always darkest before the dawn.

when your world is weary,
when all is dark,
when dreams die and fade away,
and all of life is stark,
take heart in gentle love,
for she waits in the wings,
and where she walks,
fairies dance and angels sing,
though you cannot see her,
she weaves a silken touch,
leaving footprints in the sand,
sprinkling spells and such,
lighting the dampened corridors,
the dark corners of your mind,
leaving you breathless,
bewildered by her kind,
goodness glints in her eyes,
hope is in her arms,
and all you've ever dreamed of,
rests sweetly in her charms.
J. Blagojevic

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nyar74

Change happens with intelligence... one day it WILL happen, when so is the question we must ask ourselves.

join