It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I would like to hear all the information you can give, anonymous avatar.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Whoa, deja voo spinky boo!
I think that way everyday!
One giant crossword! I love it!

I also dabble in da music!
(fender, korg, roland and steinberger)
Peace to you and yours!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

(fender, korg, roland and steinberger)
Peace to you and yours!

Fender, Korg, Gibson -

Peace to you and yours too.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
maybe a financial crash could be a good thing.

if the banks fail i get to keep my house and never make another payment again. all of my student loan debt, gone.

what are they gonna do if the dollar fails ? they cant kick us all out of our homes if the system crashes.

so maybe we all have to wait in a few lines for food for a few months. once they introduce a new currency things are back to normal.

except were debt free.

our govt would be debt-free too. no more spending 1/3 of our total revenue just on interest payments to the federal reserve.

and what are china and the others going to do when we stiff them ? nothing, just like a debt collector...not much they can do except call and harrass you for a few months.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A lot of fear mongering and chickens running around without heads. Be wary but not of fear. Patience is key, calms yourselves and slowly look at the events that will unfold carefully. Do this and you may save your life and a few hundred more.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

if the banks fail i get to keep my house and never make another payment again.

and what are china and the others going to do when we stiff them ?

Uh, think again. A precedence has already been set by giving special interests the power to take your property.

Think emminent domain.

What happens when cards and banks call in the debt? Did you ever read the fine print?

As for your student loan, they will probably look you over while in the FEMA camp to see if you are worth keeping as a debt slave.

And about those flu shots....what about the RFID handcuff bracelet you get to prove you have had your shots? Any update on that so we can start making some fake ones?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What area was this in again?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

banks cant call in my debt if they no longer exist.

and i dont owe the govt my student loans. i owe a bank that debt. yes the loans are guaranteed by the govt and if i default the bank turns that debt over to the govt to collect. however, bank closes and no debt to turn over.

sure banks will call in loans at first and a few will be stupid enough to pay those debts. but 99% wont pay their outstanding debt and the banks wont stay in business beyond a few days.

people will panic and a bank run will happen. there wont be sufficient deposits to cover all withdrawals...

bank fails = nobody to collect debt.

the only drawback is we lose our investments and our houses become worthless. but honestly who cares. we come out way ahead with the debt gone.

so i say let the banks crash. let them start over with a new currency. inflation is avoided, debt is wiped, and we start fresh and clear.

its no different than an individual wiping his debts via a bankruptcy

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

what have you been smoking? those tanks are old, hanent you noticed they have no barrels on them , also they are rusty also notice the tag taped to the side of the tank. they are being shipped out as scrapp. hello.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Thank you! Another voice of reason. I didn't even look close enough to realize that they didn't have barrels.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yummy,
Is this an actual picture of the trucks you are seeing?
Is that actually a picture of a skull?

Edited to say
If there is a skull emblem on a govt truck that is suppose to be a response team vehicle intended to save lives - well then... we have a problem here.

Yes..this is the actual truck in Rolla..and yes..that really is the emblem on the side..like I said..i was freaked on that

I mean, maybe someone can shed some light on the emblem..but doesnt bode well in my book

[edit on 7-9-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
I am going to keep this short and sweet. Believe me or not, it doesn't matter. I am just throwing it out there... what Warren's friend in the National Guard was told has been verified to me via several sources. I am sorry I can not be more specific.

From I am told as soon your ATM card doesn't work, that is as soon as the banks shut down, I will say you have about 48 hours to get out.

Also if you think for some reason you might be near the top of the "list" I suggest spending the night at someone else house if you can not make it out of the city.

To be honest, crap like this isn't funny. There are a lot of people here that are already scared and you post something like this????
OBVIOUSLY, you've decided to run with the OP's HOAX.
Stop being a scare monger !

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

That's not a theory I've heard before but it is a damn good one. Would make alot of sense and in my eyes, is more probable than an attempt at global depopulisation. Fingers crossed we're all being a little paranoid and everything will be a-ok!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Call me an optimist but i think they are finally gonna announce Halloween as a National Holiday!
Definitely wouldn't want to be near any major metropolitan area when they call that!
There will be hundreds of thousands in costume parading the streets! Imagine all the door knocking from all the tricker-treaters, the sound would carry for miles! I know i wouldn't answer my door! I suggest you guys do the same, cause it might be me knockin... and I LOVE candy!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Your requests are definitely reasonable. Let me start off by saying I am no insider. I am no super secret James Bond type. Nor do I have any desire to be. First and foremost I am just a "normal" guy who likes my job and just wants to be left alone and live a peaceful life.

I know a lot of people who want the world to end and they think they are all the sudden going to become some super bad ass super hero. I am not that person... I enjoy my life the way it is and I do not want it to change. I do not want to have to fight. I am very happy where I am at in life and I will even let go of the resentment of paying off the mob (income taxes) to keep it that way. I myself will continue to live a normal life as if the world will not end and continue live within the law. I am not going to throw away my career and my life just because something might happen in October. Just so it is clear where I am coming from.

Secondly, I would suggest to anyone and everyone to be prepared. As one poster noted you don't have to know any insiders to see the storm on the horizon. The list is much to long and everyone here already knows what is happening in a broad sense, bailouts, monetizing the debt, swine flu, patriot act, fascism, etc., etc. This will all will have to be answered too and for eventually, if not October, then eventually. Being prepared is wise advice to anyone.

My information is very very detailed on how things will play out and who will be doing what. I have debated with myself on whether or not to discuss who my contacts are and I have decided not to reveal anything about them for matters of my own personal safety. I have a few pictures I could post that would even validate what some of these contacts say. That being said, I absolutely do not want any MIBs showing up to my damn door. I am blessed they have left me alone thus far with the people I know and prefer to keep it that. I have done nothing illegal what so ever however I do not want to test our glorious legislation known as the Patriot Act.

That being said just know my information comes from independent sources that do not know each other from very very different areas of Government and non Government insiders.

You want information to substantiate the October deadline? I suggest following two things, swine flu and financial news, and notice when all the times lines are?

When are the swine flu vaccines ready? When do they expect swine flu "pandemic" to get real bad?

I am sorry I do not have time to link all of this, but it can be easily searched on google or ats.

Financially when is the new fiscal budget to begin? Put that in context with all the US Embassies being told to drop all their dollars buy all the local currency they can.

I can start a discussion from those two points of view should you wish. As well I am completely open to giving as much detailed information as I know about how things are "supposed" to play out should it really come down to it in October.

Quite honestly I will be happy for these people who have told when and what is going to happen to be very wrong. I will be happy for every day that passes where I can continue my normal life.

Take it for it's worth. I am willing to share everything I have been told just not who I know and how I know. If you don't want it, that's fine. If you do great. Call it BS if you want. It matters not to me. It is simply is information I have been told and take it for what it is.

I heard from several independent sources that nothing is going to happen in the same time frame and these individuals are also in the know. Now that being said just know my information comes from independent sources that do not know each other from very very different areas of Government and non Government insiders. There's nothing more I can tell you other then that but at least now you know you're wrong and everything will be fine. Now we can see who's insiders are right and who has lost all credibility here

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Possible coup attempt within the United States? Simply from what I've been reading online, folks are plenty pissed off at President Obama - perhaps enough for a rogue element within the National Guard, or indeed other branches of the armed forces to take up arms against the administration?

Maybe I'm thinking a little crazy here, but Christ! From all the vitriol beind bandidied about not only here on ATS but literally everywhere else on the internet it seems like a full scale civil way is brewing. Two nights ago I whitnessed one ATS member calling for the lynching of another, saying something to the effect that 'he should be exterminated like all the virmin.' Read 'liberals.'

Civil unrest the likes of which we've never seen in North America since the civil rights era. I fear that it may go further.

If the Obama Administration is overthrown by force, however, you would almost certainly see African-Americans and other minority groups taking to the streets in a huge way.

Sounds like an ugly situation. Let's hope I'm just reading too far into this.

All I'm going to say is that I've never been more glad I'm not American.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cotechs
I work at the third highest command in the Navy. I'm on the watch-floor as I type (have a mod trace my IP).

THERE IS NO CREDIBLE WARNING TO ANYTHING IN OCTOBER.

Shoot...forget credible...theres not a warning at all.

That being said, you obviously registered on ATS for some "fringe" reason.

So what was it may I ask? I registered initially because of my belief in the UFO phenomenon.

I know some very hard times are close, but I no longer worry as much as before.

Any new credible intel from the 3rd highest command?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
well when i first read this I thought"gee they wabt to use the m to force vaccinate us" and then i go further and it is to keep order amongst the dastardly citizens who are breaking the door down to get their own vaccine, hahahahah Maybe they are dumber than i thought of behibnd the tines on vaccine info. i wiuldnt take one of those vaccines unless they killed me i.e. OMDB.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Jesus. H. Christ. Someone came in and said something that amounts to what I delete out of my email junkbox 80 times a day and it reaches 20 PAGES of comments?? Admittedly, I'm pretty new here but, has ATS always been like that? Also, I read somewhere that "because Warrenb said it, it's credible".....does it not occur to you that the 2 other people mentioned would have to be "credible" as well for this to even mean anything at all? I....I just don't get the lot of you people.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Azuredrake

No, Azure... it hasn't always been like this. There have always been a cohort of our little community that would seize on anything and run with it but it has become --- pardon the expression --- epidemic of late. The community here has always railed against 'The Sheeple'. The truly said thing is (to paraphrase a famous Pogo quote) 'We have met 'The Sheeple' and it is us'.

Almost immediately after the last election, the Far Right have been using their GOP contacts to attack every possible aspect of the current Administration. They have made public statements that they would do this in order to bring down the Democrats. They are singularly intent on restoring the powerbase they lost. The strategy is straightforward: identify an important demographic from which Obama got alot of support then float some outrageous claim that threatens that group (death panels, school indoctrination speech, dictatorship, etc.). Use Republican figureheads (Palin, Cheney, assorted Congressmen) to make these claims to give them an air of legitimacy.

These claims are almost immediately found to be baseless and pure fantasy but the viral nature of the strategy transcends whther or not the claims are true. They self-perpetuate. And once their legitimacy comes into question they just float a new one. People entirely forget about any question of legitimacy and react to the collective bulk of the claims.

Look at the threads here that cover the proganada. People will rail for multiple pages. Then someone will drop a post proving that the claim is bogus but people will ignore it and continue on as if it was never made. It's amazing and entirely disheartening. The Sheeple is us.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join