It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Campfire Picture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm not going to sit here and make fun of your pic like other people. But I really do see nothing.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't see one thing out of place in the picture, other than that weird face out of the fire.

I have a campfire every night outside, and the flames always look weird.

What are brain can not see and totally understand, (such as a CHEMICAL REACTION) will have your brain trying to make sense of of these flames. You will see faces, you will see all sorts of things.

It's your brain trying to make sense out of something. Nothing to do with spirits.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok no one seems to be taking this seriously..

That fire just looks odd to me, that's all I can say. I'd be afraid of it..

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

I see dust. That spot in the back to the left, top part of the fire, is just a dust particle reflecting light from the fire.

Any flash lights around when you snapped that "picture"?

Now reading the full article,

I can have my son go outside and he can point out some "positive" pictures of rabbits and dragons.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Heber420]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks like man fire. I hear theres an orang-utan looking for someone to show him how to make such a thing.

You can make faces and images from anything, whenever i see a normal brick wall i can see the pink panthers face watching over me.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The human brain is pattern-seeking. That is why we find pictures in the clouds.... I think this is whats happening.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ummm I do not see anything wierd about this piture. It looks like a normal fire to me. Maybe you are searching for things, which we all do especially when we are trying to heal.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
For me I see a dragon, I'd guess.

Although I see bunnies in the clouds, and if i'm with a girl, I see the words sex in the clouds lol...

We can see varying things in everchanging parts, and especially in fire, remember satans face in the WTC plane crashes, yeah, same thing.

Fire is cool though, I like it, just don't like being burned...

I'd have said it looks like a dragon looking away at the top, with a long slender neck, Mind you I have also seen a dragon complete with head , jaws, neck and wings in a cloud once over my house in london during the summer this year. Being a Pagan and a *ahem* fan of dragons I feel sometimes they feel the need to show people they are there ( yeah call me a weirdy I know
)but I believe in Dragons, now all I need to see is one in water and one in Earth and I can claim a full set

saying that I like fire, it warms, and allows bland food to taste yummy and as a kid I nearly burnt a school down with it, and yes I saw help after that episode

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The phenominon that you are describing, Mr OP is called Matrixing and here's the quote from the link which sums it up nicely:

The TV show Ghost Hunters is largely responsible for bringing this to public attention; it’s another name for paredoilia, the two terms mean more or less the same thing.

Matrixing is the term the Ghost Hunters use to describe the misidentification of something ordinary as something unusual. It comes into play most often when people take photographs and spot something in the picture they are sure was not there when the photo was taken. Often, it is a face or figure and seems to be human.

So yeah, Paredoilia or "matrixing" is the effect and, if I'm correct, you are asking us, your fellow ATSers to describe what our own mind is matrixing?

Um, I'm an artist. I would be looking and typing all day.
The dragon at the top of the fire is what first grabbed my attention, but, it is fire.
Put some ice in a clear glass, fill it with water or 7up and take a picture of it from the side. Same thing.
Neat stuff, our brains.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

LOL

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
I can see most of what you mean. I think its to much coincidence to call it pareidolia. Whats the story about this fire OP? What do you think it all means?

Yes I think your the only one that is seeing my point that there is to much going to be a coincidence, I have alot of people who see the same exact images I see, I'm not creating the images they are just there, unavoidable.

The story about the fire is what I wrote in my first post, I went about trying to capture something paranormal maybe in the photo and its exactly what I got, I took other pictures but didn't get the same result, but I also didn't get the fire as high in the other photos nor do I know what happened to the other photos I took as it was awhile ago.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by phiktion]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join