It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Pete Peterson interviewed by Project Camelot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

Well his premise is that what people think we know about Ai and MT and other technology is wrong or old school and that we are way ahead of that He said Terminator movie was not so far off. Also his chip that worked like 30 computers etc. Not saying its true or not but if true then of course it would seem to go against your experience with AI MT etc.

Overall he seemed relatively credible and consistent to me but I have no way of knowing for sure until one of his products comes out I can verify. His reluctance to name some of the clinics using his diagnostic device was a flag for me. If it is FDA approved as he said and in use why the unwillingness to disclose who is using it? However is talk about the Information Field seems to correspond to the Akashic Records or repository of all knowledge.

Either way it was fun to listen to and if nothing else nice to contemplate the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

That is him definitely in the interview he mentions cyberdyne and the acupuncture testing machine etc. And that chip he says he developed was used in the arm on the Mars rover. I live near Boise I am going to see what I can find out about them and Dr Pete.

I was really curious about the description of where he lives and now have an idea where it might be but need to narrow it down.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Did you find the guy or any more about him?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here is a little bit more on the doings of Dr. Peterson, et al.

I did a bit of research on my own. I do believe the Dr. Peterson associated with MediaG3 is probably the same one in the PC interview. I found a patent on a related website bearing the name Peterson and was for a type of microwave transceiver. The Dr. Peterson of PC fame tells us he is a physics doctorate. The patent could very well be within the scope of a Ph D.in this area. The company is closely associated with a number of industry folks each of whom has decades of experience in the communications industry, The company, MediaG3 (symbol MDGC) has been market testing their services in Idaho over the last year. They are nicely solvent according to their Q3 report, with sales of only a 1/2 million dollars, but they're on their way. They are entering licensing agreements for their technologies, they have just received a $10 mill loan, and it looks like they are getting very nicely set up to start building market share. Don't be fooled by the low price of stock. Many a company starts out just this way. This is a company built upon very, very smart people with industry connections, very bright ideas, and working capital. In my own opinion, they should be looked at seriously if you are investment -minded. Don't go out to dinner this weekend. Instead, treat yourself to 100,000 shares of common...then sit tight.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Please Ignore my previous post. After having done some more investigating (digging deeper) it appears something is very, very wrong here. I am not sure if it is actual truth that Dr. Peterson has anything to do with this MediaG3 company after all.

In investment circles, MG3 is something called a "pump-and-dump". The company surrounds itself with spectacular hype and misleading financials, fires up alot of small investors, then runs. I find it hard to believe any scientist could affiliate him or herself wish a company such as this. The stock has bottomed out and has no vehicle to go back up. I am not in for much but will be out by the time anyone has read this. I need to find out how I thought Dr. Peterson has gotten his name associated with something like this, if he has at all.

Bottom line: Probably a scam, and a bad one at that. Stay away until it proves itself in some meaningful way.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join