It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombian Boy Predicts the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Whats interesting is he predicts," Obama will suffer an assassination attempt in 5 months", that's in late October 2009.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Really don't know what to think about this

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by earth2

Just like every other "predicton"...we'll know when the time comes.

For now it remains as just something to take a very speculative glance at. When(if) it comes to pass, then would be the time to post this thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Believers in the Bible, will go crazy with this, I was thinking of the bible verses that some members told me, of young men given visions.

But some of his sounded very vague. "The woman with long hair will be freed in some months.." Um, I can only name like 5 women with short hair... maybe others can name more.

Nonetheless the assassination attempt, isn't all to unlikely, I mean... really quite a few people want obama dead... or "Feel he shouldn't be alive anymore"... cue AK.

Any links to the boy? Like all of his premonitions.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

This is kinda interesting, a video response to the Columbian boy predicts future video.

Timewave Zero 2009 video.
The largest dip this year will take place in late October somewhere between October 24th-28th.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, I sure hope the kid is wrong. I would not want anything bad to happen to another American President. I'm tired of assassinations and such. We all need to work together, stop the bashing of the other party in power. It's really old.

I remember many decades ago when you stood behind the choice of the people, and the bashing was confined to a few partisan newspapers or cartoonists. Today it seems much more intensive and it seems to be a real attempt to create national failure.

Fine, if you don't agree with him, don't kill him. Use ballots, not bullets. This little kid is not helping the problem we Americans face with the bickering and disputes. Our best bet is to work together to build the nation.

It takes every one of us to rebuild our nation.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Well, I sure hope the kid is wrong. I would not want anything bad to happen to another American President. I'm tired of assassinations and such. We all need to work together, stop the bashing of the other party in power. It's really old.

I think B.O will be alright, the kid said an 'attempt', most likely not a death deal.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Little confused here. How did you come up with October? I didn't see any info on the date that he predicted this...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08"The woman with long hair will be freed in some months.." Um, I can only name like 5 women with short hair... maybe others can name more.

I take it you read the subs?
It's more like "The woman with long hair, Ingrid Betancourt will be freed in some months.."

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
But then again his prediction of "suffering an assassination attempt" doesn't mean the same as will suffer from an assassination. The key word is "attempt." Apparently this boy thinks an attempt will be made, but will not succeed. Reagan suffered from an unsuccessful attempt.

Such vague predictions. Let's see if I can make one...the little boy will attempt to make another prediction. The boy will draw and run out of red marker, in which his mother will have to stop at the local underground market to buy more markers. She'll buy the markers but will forget to buy food.

If he's right about the President, you can be sure he will be labeled a terrorist and will be questioned by the CIA within the hour.

Being from Chicago I hope nothing happens to Obama.

It is rather odd though the boy makes all those predictions and then the one about Obama ---seems totally out of left field.

All these "seers" who predict doom and gloom. Imagine if ANY seer would predict good things. A seer who spreads hope instead of fear. I myself would like to seriously see a seer seeing THAT.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Oliver seems to be in touch with something or someone that gives him intuitions of the future. Twenty nine out of thirty times being correct on his predictions is very good. That means Obama has a 1 in 30 chance that Oliver is wrong about an assasination attempt on Obama's life in October 2009. I hope this kid is wrong this one time, Obama seems to be a good President.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

COLOMBIA (May 26. 2009): In a somber and sad prediction a 6-year-old little boy who has been predicting the future since he was 3-years-old says that U.S. President Obama will suffer an assassination attempt in 5 months, that's in late October 2009.

It's in the youtube video description.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If it happens, I will start listening to the boy. Not before.

top topics

join