It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LUNA COGNITA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am not an expert and I entrust to all of you in order to try to understand what are these incredible traces on the Lunar surface.
These incredible “anomalous” traces are situated near the place of landing of Apollo 17 the last manned visit to the MOON.
At first sight they seem simple sligings of enormous stones, but if observed in the detail, these “objects” make maneuvers on on the hills that a simple “Rock” can’t make: climb the hill...!
There are 3 path, (coloured by me in red, green and purple) 3 different “ways” at the end of which there are strange “rocks” that appear like “artifact” whit shadow or of geometric shape.
I had begun an other thread on this argument and same images but I have had the doubt that was be a matter of a BUG. I believed that it was a matter of a BUG of Google Moon, but to a more precise search, to me it seems that this image is own a genuine image of the Moon.
If there are here on ATS also skilled experts who can explain how can be obtained such amazing movements, I will be very pleasing.
Thanks
I pray to verify.

Here is the place, near the Apollo 17 landing site

North Massif

3 Path

Colored

At the top of the red

Go down ad climb the hill

Through the hill

On the other side of the hill, near the "Tracy's Rock"

What do you think?

Tracy’s Rock
www.hq.nasa.gov...

The landing site map
history.nasa.gov...

Apollo 17 Lunar surface journal
history.nasa.gov...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well the google moon thing does not take 3D pics of the moon, it takes 2D pics and does the best it can to show the lunar surface. If you look at google earth you can see the same type of thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You already posted this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right Phage, but I think that it is a real image of the moon not a bug.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One thread only please.

Existing Thread

Closed

new topics

top topics

join