It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, who's bright Idea was this???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In the past half hour, the 'Top 50 Subscriptions' section of 'MyATS' changed. While most of it is just dandy, the color of the print in the 'last post' section is now black on a dark grey background. Some of us are getting up there, and the eyes aren't what they used to be. In other words, I CAN'T READ THE FRAKKIN' THING!!!! Can we change the color to something readable, like white maybe????[/rant]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It'll be fixed soon (probably). It's just a glitch.

EDIT:

I noticed this too even before I read this thread. Annoying, but I am sure it will be fixed.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

The whole section changed, so it's not a glitch, but rather an update to the code. Hopefully you are right, and it will be changed soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OK, I can live with olive green. At least I can read it now! Thank you to whomever! My neck was getting sore from having to put my face six inches from the screen!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Along the same lines, I noticed that the color of the links/urls has changed from red to black.

Another glitch?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Nah, it's an NWO ploy to disrupt communications here on ATS. ^^

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't see any of the color changes that are being spoken of. The only thing that I see is that the size of links are about three times what they use to be. Did everything, colorwise, revert back to normal?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I was on my My ATS page when the change happened. I thought I must have inadvertently clicked something to make it so.

Anyway, the black print was horrible and I didn't know how to get it back to normal so I left ATS and came back again hoping that things would be OK. But the black print was still there

Today, I noticed the sickly colour it has now become and I have a question: Why ???

Why change something that was perfectly acceptable, and without warning to boot? I'm not kidding, I actually thought I had messed up my ATS page.

Please spare a thought for the barely-computer-literate such as myself. Things like that confuse and frighten us.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

having to put my face six inches from the screen!
lmao. but man that would suck. sorry for laughing op.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Please spare a thought for the barely-computer-literate such as myself. Things like that confuse and frighten us.

I know ecactly how you feel...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d8b3a1d533d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is part of the NWO new directives for this fall: make the news unreadable by 80% of the people.
We're sailing toward chaos ladies & gents, i'm telling you all.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We have a dedicated thread for any member to complain about ATS.

The ATS Issues Thread

The Site Owners read it every day and answer your concerns. Another way of voicing your complaints and concerns is through the complaint form found in your member centre.

Feel free to use either method to voice your opinion about your experience here at ATS.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join