It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if god was here on earth for a day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hello ATS i was reading up on Dr. Kevorkian, and euthanasia and i started to think. What if god was here on earth, and you were very sick, in pain and agony, and you wanted it all gone, the pain and suffering, and you asked god to take it all away and he responded. I can't i can only help you die. would that make it a right or a wrong?
What if he was to say, you will die the way you're suppose to and day you're suppose to. What if Dr. Kevorkian was THAT WAY that person was suppose to die?

Im not either with it or against it, I just want to hear what people has to say about all of this. I just had this idea and i wanted to share it with people and read their thoughts.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

What if god was here on earth, and you were very sick, in pain and agony, and you wanted it all gone, the pain and suffering, and you asked god to take it all away and he responded. I can't i can only help you die. would that make it a right or a wrong?
What if he was to say, you will die the way you're suppose to and day you're suppose to.

I wouldn't say anything.

Just give him the finger and walk away - but my hopes weren't high to begin with.

new topics

join