It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Warns Neurologists To Watch For Nerve Disease Following Swine Flu Shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The CDC has followed in the footsteps of British health authorities by warning neurologists to look out for cases of the nerve disease Guillain-Barre syndrome caused by the swine flu vaccine.

During the 1976 swine flu scare in the U.S., which prompted the government to order a mass vaccination program to cover the entire population, the vaccine caused more deaths than the actual virus, prompting a public backlash that cost the then director of the CDC his job. Similar concerns about the vaccine are now being replicated over 30 years later.

I've been saying it the whole time. the shot will kill us.(not me i wont take it even if that mean's me being shot)

www.infowars.com...

Their is the article. FOX wont cover this naturally tho, No they wanna cover a story of a 8 year old girl who got a new puppy.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I got through to Art Bell on Coast a few nights ago. He said his best advice was to watch what happens to the first people who take the vaccine and then decide if you should take it or not.

Good advice but as I understand it there will be a series of shots and it probably wouldn't be the first series that does the damage.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They waited too long to bring this matter into the light.

They have known since 1979 exactly what they could expect from the Pharmaceutical Industry. With known Big Pharma players residing in appointed positions on regulatory boards all over the globe, there is no surprise here.

Instead of funding research into exclusively non-damaging solutions, they accept the 'margin of acceptable risk' approach, the hallmark of the entrenched financial engineers behind most of our non-infectious woes.

Instead of looking out for the people, they are looking out for business, suspending rules,and inventing new contrived emergency situation to justify their carelessness disguised as necessity.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

I don't know how much I would trust infowars as a reliable source, but interesting if true...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well lets just say that the laws may protect the big pharamcutical companies, but it will not protect the hospitals or DR from malpractice suits, as by that article, it states that they know of the dangers and if they are going to do such, then they are going to end up with either nothing happening, or bankrupt the medical establishment.

top topics

join