It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News article confirms ATS prediction made in 2008.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Company developing under-the-skin devices to detect 'bio-threats'

www.wnd.com

A Florida-based company that boasts selling the world's first and only federally approved radio microchip for implanting in humans is now turning its development branch toward "emergency preparedness," hoping to produce an implant that can automatically detect in its host's bloodstream the presence of swine flu or other viruses deemed a "bio-threat."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-9-2009 by thetruth777]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Believe it or not, that's in the news. And yes, an implantable microchip to "protect" us from this deadly swine flu.

I did a thread a while back about a post which appeared on ATS on 12/31/2008:

But what will happen is this: The reintroduction of the new and improved Flu Virus (one part 1918 variety, one part avian version and one part "mystery" genetic modification). Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history.

Here's the main discussion thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, looks like the second part of the prediction may actually happen, makes you wonder how he got this information back in 2008.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I love the fact that these people and companies are all trying to plan for things to deter the H1N1 flu, particularly, but not other things that have been around for longer.

The hype over all of this is QUITE suspicious.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I concur, the hype over the H1N1 is quite suspicious. The powers that be are trying to cover up something. I don't trust them.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The weirdest thing is that, in light of current developments and the article I just linked, this:

But what will happen is this: The reintroduction of the new and improved Flu Virus (one part 1918 variety, one part avian version and one part "mystery" genetic modification). Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history.

was posted on 12/31/08. Though I made another thread discussing this just wanted to throw out that the second part of his prediction may indeed come true.

top topics

join