It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pagan's Corner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
hey peoples i love the idea of the thread

I losely follow Hellenism (greek theology for those that don't know)
i don't practice any worship or pay tribute to the gods but i figure that if ther around they won't mind.

i mainly follow Nyx, Athena, prometheus and Anubis, i know that Anubis isn't a greek god but the payed tribute to him to so i figure why not

i seem to be out of place here with every one being Wiccan or close to it, i hope i was supost to post

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Merry meet to you all in this thread!

I am a proud Pagan who believes in the Mother Goddess and Earth Goddess (and many aspects of her). Creation and birth has always been considered feminine, so I use the gender aspect unapologetically. The creation force is throughout the Earth and Universe and is in every living thing.

I also get a lot of flack from my mother and siblings as they are devout Christians (half Catholic, the other half Fundamentalist). The especially do not want me thanking the Goddess for food or any other reason.

Other than a few books on past ancient Deities, I do not have many books on the subjects and will be adding many mentioned here on my wish list.

Thank you for this thread, and Goddess Bless all of you.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
hey

i admit i doubt know much about Wiccans but from my understanding some witches and stuff follow the hellenistic and other gods.

do you guys know any rituial or were i could find some in regatds to athena worship? i'm think about starting practice but all i can find out about its is that olive oil is used

Thanx

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

Disclaimer: As elsewhere!

Explanation: Ahhh a kindred spirit!

As regards to Athena worship I would suggest researching Libation.

Personal Disclosure:
Nyx and
Eris.

P.S. My personal goddess is Achlys. She's a Kres!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Bastet would be proud of your avatar!

My personal Goddess is Ceres/Demeter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join