It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IHC (Institute for Human Continuity) is a horrible company playing off peoples fears and nerves. How

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A few months ago i had a nervous breakdown when i first heard about 2012. I really started to research and go in depth into 2012...it was more the negative side (which is the most common on the internet)

I got real nervous and real sad about 8 months ago. I lost a sense of appetite...i noticed that my stomach constantly hurt me...my mind was racing a mile a minute just THINKING.
I was going threw a lot of other emotions outside of this, grandmother was dieing, one of the closest people in my life. My family family, friends etc. I know this played a bigger role in allowing 2012 to get to me emotionally so fast

anyway i go to this site Institute for Human Continuity, and it basically says that they are having a lottery to help save those in the world, and ensure you and your family survive.

i read about forums and NUMEROUS amounts of people...so many...were scared and nervous about 2012...they talked about this site, it was a sense of hope, or a way to bring normality. I signed up as well and it seemed to "help"
what pisses me off is that this site is 100% fraud. It plays off of peoples emotions and fears, to make money and spread the word about 2012 the movie. It sickens me to think that the media, or these #ty excuse for humans. would literally, IN YOUR FACE make money off of peoples fears...sadness...and anxiety.
I got another email about this so called savior project.
YOU PLAY GAMES...to be the PRESIDENT OF THE NEW POST WORLD.
and you will win a trip to cancun as well as a ps3 and other gifts if you hurry up sign up and play.
i mean seriously? how much is it a smack in the face to receive an email, and then OBVIOUSLY being told...this was all just a stunt. Maybe its me...but i feel that it is pretty morally wrong...especially the MILLIONS that have signed up for there online lottery...to just find out that it was total bs.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So... are you part of the viral campaign to promote the movie or are you really a conspiracy buff that NEVER HEARD SQUAT about 2012.... I mean even the most mundane of people have heard about 2012....

....I'm not sure this rant really belongs here.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Wait, the only research you had to do was scroll to the bottom of the webpage at the "IHC" site, and read that it is owned and operated by Sony Pictures Digital, which also happens to be the company promoting the new "sci-fi" movie called "2012" which hits theaters this November 13, 2009.

The website for "IHC" is designed to promote the movie and create an internet "buzz". If you are fooled by that, then you should probably stay off the internet because "fake" websites like that come a dime a dozen.

Good luck with your future adventures on the internet. Be careful and remember this experience as a lesson.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Are you sure they're doing it to be mean and fraud people? A viral campaign to me wouldn't set out to do that just make light of it in a way. Did you give them money or something? I wouldn't worry about 2012. If this whole thing does end, your not going by yourself and there has to be some comfort in that. Every single person in the world will be going through exactly what your going through, misery loves company. As it gets closer Ill start to freak, thats just my nature. But, it probably wont happen and you have more important things going on in your life right now with your family.

top topics

join