It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pathetic Groups That People Think Rule the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If people think the 'article' is purposefully wrong information meant to hide the truth from people, they're not that smart.

You know the saying, "The smaller the mind, the bigger the conspiracy."

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I would say the people who call this stuff disinfo are correct.

People look to cracked for kicks. Now they see their kicker bashing and making fun of these conspiracies along with their theorists, which, in fact, have a lot of backing to their claims. A fact not at all mentioned by the author.

This article attempts to make a farce of anyone who looks into said conspiracies. It's easy to see the article slanders these theorists with loaded words such as crackpot, lunatic, paranoid schizophrenic, etc. Nothing you don't hear from the MSM Department of Truth (DOT = Damage over time).

So, 'healthy', 'sane' people are going to look at people who research conspiracies as crackpots, lunatics, nutjobs, wackos, schizos, etc. Only a few thousand, if you're lucky, of those million+ fishies looking for entertainment will realize the bait. The rest will bite.

At the end of the article they link to 7 theories "that actually came true." Thus, the message is plain as day, "The theories in this article are false."

If it aint disinfo, its definitely propaganda. I see both.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

One of the worst posts in ATS history. Trilateral and Bilderberg are just innocuous dummy groups right?

This filth doesn't even deserve my attention.

<< 1   >>

join