It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

current events, 2012, solar flare, stocks, bailouts, swine flu etc... are all for a reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
lets say you are the government, you know about a pole shift in 2012, a sun flare is due but we didnt do much to prepare in the past, wouldnt this explain the bailouts that nobody knows where they went?

money used to make the satellites more stable against a sun flare, power generators stronger to improve the power grid, money used for other preparations. If you were the government you would not tell of this to the public, due to panic and more things to hold up the work...

however, how do you get so much money to not make such a chaos and not to raise huge red flags... this is where the stock market comes in, which is controller to make it as if the country is falling apart lower and lower, unless bailouts are passed to save the markets... the stock numbers are changed up just a bit to show as if the bailouts are working, but yet nobody knows where the money went..

now the swine flu business, huge solar flare would effect a lot of people mentally, physically, maybe even emotionally.... how you as the government would give people some medication to possibly help them during such event? you cant just go around shooting up people saying a sun flare is coming or pole shift will effect your body etc... so this is where the swine flu comes in, and more bailout money used towards that

the government are good liers and are very sneaky... i dont like them either way, but seems like a lot of dots connect in my head this way

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I almost wish this was true. It would make our current govenment palatable. But the truth is, our current government is evil, especialliy Obama and his Czars, and they are seeking to destroy our freedoms.

join