It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mybarackobama.com Page Planned Phone Campaign on 9/11 Against 'Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists' On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There is no doubt the media will ignore this, so I felt the need to post here for all to see. The Barack Obama's organizing website Mybarackobama.com, recently posted an event that called for Obama supporters to "deal with our own domestic terrorists". These domestic terrorists are anyone who watches FoxNews, or disagrees with Obama's idea of health care reform.

It has since been removed, but this is the type of hatred Obama and his people are drumming up.

corner.nationalreview.com...

PHONE CALLS ON 9/11 - Illinois! (Health Care Organizing Event)
STAY HOME FOR THIS EVENT! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE!
Stay HOME:
—-* The Event consists of ALL OF US Making Two Phone Calls on one particular, single day.
—-* We call each of our State Senators (phone numbers are below) on that day.

What day? Our US Senators return to DC the Tues after Labor Day. That next FRIDAY, Sep 11, is Patriot Day, designated in memory of the nearly three thousand who died in the 9/11 attacks.

All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.

2 PHONE CALLS ON 9/11 – BE A TRUE PATRIOT –

DEFEAT ANTI-DEMOCRATIC FORCES OF HATE WHO CONSPIRE TO REMAIN HEALTHY + WEALTHY WHILE THE PUBLIC LANGUISHES UNDER THE BURDEN OF OUR PRESENT HEALTH CARE SYSTEM –

—-*RECLAIM OUR LAND FROM THE HEIRS OF, YES: BIN LADEN *—-* YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE *—-

my.barackobama.com...

Its cached here

Screen cap here

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sounds like someone is trying to "subvert the domestic process".

Of course I wonder why they are telling there people to stay home on 9/11? They could just as easily make the calls from work or there cells since the calls to your senators is a free call.

Not saying that they have something more planned but makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

That's hilarious! Sounds like some of the crazy stuff I read on ATS. But to be fair, people of all political persuasions organize these calling events all the time.

Originally posted by exile1981
Sounds like someone is trying to "subvert the domestic process".

Excuse me? What does that mean?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2009 by GreatestSacrifice]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's nice to know that you find hilarious the fact that Obama supporters, and even the Obama administration sees most regular Americans as "possible terrorists"...

But hey, as long as you follow their made up rules, you don't defend, or want the government to defend and uphold the Constitution, and you don't care about what happens to the Republic you should be alright...

new topics

top topics

join