It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hudson Valley Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have been always intrested in this event because its one of the Biggest Waves to strike the Northeast and involved flying triangles and V Shaped Delta winged UFOs. This is an underrated and historically important event starting in 1980 lasting till the 90s and a 2nd minor event has been starting bakc up.

Here's some rare video clips of the Craft from the event

Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTracker66

Sorry i think this is bogus

this is from his youtube profile here

Im a Indy Filmmaker from Pittsburgh PA, I make all kinds of films, but mainly Horror, SciFi and thats my specialty. I love making these films.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

They could well be but they aren't in the film categories on the user's page. I guess someone should ask him. I don't have an account else I would.
Interesting if they are original though.

Here is a related thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTracker66
I have been always intrested in this event because its one of the Biggest Waves to strike the Northeast and involved flying triangles and V Shaped Delta winged UFOs. This is an underrated and historically important event starting in 1980 lasting till the 90s and a 2nd minor event has been starting bakc up.

Here's some rare video clips of the Craft from the event

Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

Greetings UFOTracker66,

I have seen some of these craft and also been in the Stone Chambers back in the 1980's in Putnam County New York .

I saw one spinning from the Interstate and pulled off the exist to just watch it.

It was just staying in this one place and was very low up north of I-84 in Route 7 .

It must have been in that area for over 1 hour and it was huge .

Another time I had been in a shopping center parking lot and looked up coming out of a Shop it was already dark and this was as big as 2 football fields .

The Craft was maybe less then a 1000 feet above a condo complex in a wooden area on a hill.

The craft was above the hill but very low .

It had what I would call interconnecting tubes at the bottom and many coloured lights all around it.

As I continued to watch this two small lights came out of the craft and did movements that created lines in the air above me .

It looked like I was being show some Secret Geometry.

The movement of these two small objects were amazing to see .

The craft started to move after about 35 minutes staying in one place .

I even called the ABC Local News Station and they confirmed at least 100 of people were calling in seeing this .

For me I was almost right under it .

Thats how big it was .

This again was in the 1980's when the Hudson Valley Sightings were also appearing all over the skies.

Also here are the video's that you linked very interesting and brought back memories .

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Great thread now i will look at some others and try and contact the local group up that way in Pine Bush to see if there is an increase again starting to happen in that area .

The only thing I wish at the time is that I had a video camera.

If I had this would have show the world the truth .

Later at a UFO Forum some local people put together we had folks who came from Pine Bush and a panel where I spoke on my sighting and found others had witnessed this aswell from other parts of the area.

Just not right on top of it .

I hope more people will take a look at the Hudson Valley UFOs .

Its a very strange area and the Stone Chambers have a direct connection to these area's where the Sighting have happened .

I have been in the Stone Chambers with a group many years ago .

We did some investigations at the Chambers and had UFO experiences at one area .

One Chamber we were attempting to find with a large group was a Crystal Chamber that was said to have all kinds of interesting images.

It was said to be a positive chamber and that a chamber next to it which was foggy was the negative one .

We never found it .

Anyway this just really brought back alot of experiences related to this important thread. S&F

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The Hudson Valley had ether ships and are now in the Bronx
lower down the Hudson if you see the ever2020 youtube channel.
My youtube channel has a video of UFO photos taken in Sydney, Australia.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
HI all,
Cool stuff. I have no idea what I viewed but the three clips were(especially clip 3) significant and I'd presume not hoaxed as I really don't think a hoaxer would conceive this type of platform.

Great stuff

Decoy

top topics

join