It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good evening ATS from the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi, my name is butch and I live in the UK, I'm 55 and I'm married with five kids and three grandkids.

My reason for joining ATS is because I have been a believer in UFO's for fifty years, and people think I'm nuts, so I don't bother talking about it any more.

I've had the interweb thingy since 1996, but I have only ever come across hoaxers and wierdos relating to this subject before (maybe I was looking in the wrong places?) but I have read a lot of posts here, and the level of intelligence and sincerity is overwhelming.

Since getting access to C2C re-runs recently, I have also become fascinated with the Moon/Mars artifact theories.

I practice EVP, it's real and it's scary, I have not been able to find a like-minded person locally to hold my hand in the graveyards yet, my wife loves me, but she draws the line at that.

Please excuse any UK colloquialisms, fags etc. I would never intentionally offend anyone, so if something I post looks a bit odd, it will just be a misunderstanding.

I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Kind regards, butch.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello Butch, welcome to ATS.

I'm also a UKdian (did I just make that word up?) I'm also a UFO "nut" and know just where you're coming from with people who think yer insane. Don't worry, you're in good company
You will find skeptism, but not the ugly kind. It's usually well thought out and presented. Beware though, before posting a UFO video, do a search first. This place has been running a long time, and has had pretty much very case under the knife.

Anyway, hi

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thank you, I'm in Rutland. Thanks for the advice, I now intend to spend several days/weeks reading through threads so as not to make a burke of myself, I doubt I will be uploading other peoples stuff, it would all be mine, so unique.
It would be cool to find a platonic EVP partner in Rutland.

butch

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Butch.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
Thank you, I'm in Rutland. Thanks for the advice, I now intend to spend several days/weeks reading through threads so as not to make a burke of myself, I doubt I will be uploading other peoples stuff, it would all be mine, so unique.
It would be cool to find a platonic EVP partner in Rutland.

butch
cool, you've got your own stuff we've not seen/heard before. We love a bit of it

I'm in Hertfordshire btw. I drove by Rutland the other week on my way to Lincolnshire
(A1)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello Butch!

Hope all's well up in Rutland, and glad to have yet another english UFO nut in the fold! Seen some wierdness here in Worcestershire....

Looking forward to seeing you about the boards!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey bro.
I hope You have a lot of fun in this website.
Increase your awareness in it.

Always hold on to your beliefs and your Truth.

Much Love

You

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
welcome to ats! enjoy your stay

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
hello butch, enjoy your time on ats !

-Bri-

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello butch_uk, greetings from Norway. I love you english specimens

This is a good place to keep your interests alive.

top topics

join