It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer......Massive Bloodshed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Now first off let me say, im an advocate of peace

However, when i heard this video, something resonated within me. A truth that i believe we all try to keep clear of at all costs, and rightly so.

It was once said:

"If you want to make an omelet, you must be willing to break a few eggs"

But it seems that if we are to see peace, or something close to it, we will need to break some eggs.

How else are we going to get the truth, if not by force?

I have said it before on here...violence is ALWAYS the last option, but it is an option nonetheless.

It seems to me that George Carlin was able to say what is maybe resonating deep down within all of us.

How else will change come?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Think the people need to at least threaten bloodshed before the policitians and PTB take notice. I'd LOVE say to the politicians and PTB " If you don't leave office of your own accord then its open season on you", see how long it takes before a couple are taken out before the rest skadaddle into the sewers.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
How else will change come?

Well, everything IS change. It's the way of the universe. Everything is always in a constant change. So, change is inevitable.

The biggest reason for human unhappiness and dis-ease, is that we don't recognize this and do everything in our power to prevent it and try to keep things as they are. (Look at the battle for youth and beauty we see everywhere).

Change is happening. It's only a matter of how you relate to it.
Take the words "create" and "react". They're almost the same (litterarely). Only two letters have changed place. Yet they are worlds apart in what they imply and signify.

One who lives his life in the effort to combat change is always reacting to something. He constantly feels that he is a "victim to circumstance" and chance.

One who accepts change as the way the universe works, is more likely to to create instead of react. Thus he is creating the change he experiences in his life and becomes the master of his destiny.

Of course, you can use violence as the means of change. But I doubt that the final outcome will be in tune with the outcome the universe had in mind. Go with the Tao, so to speak. Change WITH the universe, not against it.

An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, as someone once said...

Namaste

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Koyaanisqatsi]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There will be bloodshed, however the US government has things already set up for the patriots to be executed just as hitler did to the jews!

Take a look at this: www.libertyforlife.com...

top topics

join