It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck vs Liberal Blogger(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Dear Glenn Beck,

i have started watching your show and paying attention you what your saying. for the purpose of the dialogue here, i will try my best to represent the hypothetical liberal blogger you refer to on your fox news show. i'll try to represent what a far left would seem like to me, while adopting your advice from your show.

But, first, i would like to acknowledge some appreciation i see on your behalf to hold to the truth, and facts you bring to light. and also it was a nice thing you did and said at the end of your show concerning the passing of a friend today, i'm sorry for your loss.

Holding to these standards as best as i can:

1) question with boldness
2) hold to the truth
3) speak without fear

um ... first off, logically, if you are to ask these standards of others, perhaps demonstrate these same standards in your own actions and behaviors. you repeatedly asked others to speak without fear while repeatedly spouting things that you fear, and that you are afraid of.

walk the walk, glenn

your monday broadcast last week bombarded me with no less than 67 questions in the first 15 min, commercials time added in, but not questions from the commercials. wow.

in your week long special you began monday by raising two very loud points:

1) (speaking to the citizens of america) " ... Because in a democratic republic it is not only requested but it is demanded. ... "

seems like the goal of the entire point is your efforting to organize community. got it.

2) paraphrasing .. you said " think about it, what do i have to gain if i'm right? If i'm right i make no money"

so you don't want to be right, because if you are you make no money?

3) the first question on your board on friday was " why do we need a civilian force? "

in the first 10 min of your show on monday you said what your standards were and what your expectations are for the citizens of america, and what was not only required, but demanded of us .....

and speaking with fear, the fear of losing $$$, you said:
" ... what do i have to gain if i'm right? if i'm right i make no money .... " and then how it is your greatest desire to be wrong...

i'm not president obama ... persay ... but i'll answer your first question for you:

we need a well supported and well funded civilian force because you say it's what's required of us, and even demanded, and that by your standards you should get paid for it. or in your own words: "people like me won't make any money" .

and then you boast about the ratings. you are organizing the community, and you think you should get paid for it ...

dear glenn beck
what is your suggested plan for having it both ways?

integrity means being compliant with the facts...

the facts tell me that the truth cannot fear the truth and remain intact.

in other words, if your an observer with fear, then fear is inbetween you and your truth.

speak without fear?

if you don't glenn, then your like a tour guide just pointing those who would follow you down a path you have never been down yourself.

i see conflict in the logic of glenn becks arguements. however, i admit from time to time he spouts off some measure of truisms.

thanks for your time glenn beck, if you come to read this that is.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What a complete waste of 3 min. of my life....You don't have a clue what's going on in the real world...

I have only one word to describe you..."SHEEPLE"....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
What a complete waste of 3 min. of my life....You don't have a clue what's going on in the real world...

SO the ultimate harbinger of true is a TV program which is pay for with AD dollars
from multinational corporations? The station of which served as a direct mouthpiece
of a government growing, constitution shredding presidency.

So who are the sheeple again?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
glenn becks dumb a## tryin to "organize the community"(which is basically sayin dont ignore your neighbors) is quite different than obamas "organize the community into a "civilian force"

the two are nothing alike
glenn beck didnt say to organize a community into an army or security force.

totally different.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma

hee hee hee
you underestimate me

you want to tangle???

from 1988 to 1998 i worked for developmentally dissabled children

from 1998 to 2009 i was a firefighter in the usaf stationed at nellis afb, and spent over 3 years in war zones on multiple deployments ... thanks to the way you and your kind run my america

you choose to describe me as "sheeple"??

You don't have a clue what's going on in the real world...

in my real world all the words and all the languages are encrypted and encoded by minds so closed off from their own real world they are incapable of recognizing their own real world .....

do you have any clue as to what the following words have in common?
can you recognize the patterns ???? can u see truth, or recognize it?

shower
traffic
trophy
boots
eden
nipple
semen

here is what those words have in common:

if you spell them out phonetically the way they sound and reverse/mirror the sequence of letters or syllables it reveals truisms about the source keyword.

shower [reversed] = rewosh = re wash (in a shower u rewash)
traffic [reversed] = c i ffart = see i fart (traffic is # cause of air pollution)
trophy = trofe [reversed] = efort = effort (a trophy is proof of an effort)
boots [mirror] = stood (boots stood) again, a truism
eden = edun [reversed] = nude (yes, they were nude in edun/eden)
nipple = infants put what in their lips? : IN LIP [reverse sequence of letters in the syllables and .... IN becomes NI, and LIP becomes
PIL .... IN LIP becomes NI PIL = nipple
semen = new = nu , and plural of me is mes, add an "s" to anything and it denotes plurality ... so NU MES = NUMES [reversed] = SEMUN = SEMEN

hope these seven examples weren't a waste of your time.

one more for good measure and then back to glenn beck's flawed (incomplete) logic ....

ask around the people you know this question:
What do you think of when you think of LAS VEGAS?

gambling is sure to be at the top of the list usually in the top 3

"gambling" by the very definition of the word is not a "sure bet", but rather it is defined as a "vague guess". and most people lost because of a vague guess.

LOSS VAGUE GUESS = LAS VEGAS

there are eight shining examples of truisms encoded and encrypted into the fabric of language.

as for glenn beck's incomplete, and flawed logic ...

1) he states what is required and demanded of citizens in a democratic republic.

2) he states his fear of not getting paid for what is demanded (in his own words) of the citizens in a democratic republic.

3) the first question he has at the end of the week concerns his fears of the government passing laws to support the citizens of a democratic republic getting paid to fullfill the obligations he stated.

How can he be in favor of a thing that he wants no legislation passed concerning a thing, while stating himself there is a problem with the thing?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by soul of integrity]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
glenn becks dumb a## tryin to "organize the community"(which is basically sayin dont ignore your neighbors) is quite different than obamas "organize the community into a "civilian force"

the two are nothing alike
glenn beck didnt say to organize a community into an army or security force.

totally different.

he speaks to millions of people a day, and last friday he layed out a
"specific plan of attack".

his words, his viewers. millions of people ... "plan of attack"

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i dont care for foxnews.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i'm still watching glenn beck's program on fox.

although i find it hard to stomac somtetimes, well most of the time ...

i give him kudos for fact fishing and some of the info on his agenda ... program ...

he still promotes sarcasm and fear and "paranoid washington" ...

yet says to speak without fear ...

perhaps the information his mind can handle will be greater than it is now when he manages to follow the advice he gives ...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I thought your letter was really good and right on. Beck is a charismatic guy and says a lot of great things. Yet he contradicts himself so much in his actions that it's quite obvious. Good on you for confronting him about it.

I'm sure you know about his Nine Principles and 12 Values

The 12 values Glenn Beck is telling Americans they must embrace are:

* Honesty
* Reverence
* Hope
* Thrift
* Humility
* Charity
* Sincerity
* Moderation
* Hard Work
* Courage
* Personal Responsibility
* Gratitude

This is good stuff! But for the most part, I think he only uses the words. Not the actual values...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

I see where you're coming from, but to say that any of us are "running" YOUR America is absolutely laughable. I'm fairly certain that our "elected" officials and their handlers are the ones running the ship aground.

As for Glenn Beck, he's just another talking head. They will lie, cheat, and steal their way into the hearts of Americans just so that their particular party can gain ground in the next election.

Turn off the TV, tune into alternative news sources.

new topics

top topics

join