It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what`s going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hi everyone,

long story short, something strange is going on.

well awhile ago all the doors to my friend`s house were disabled-not broken, but manipulated in a way that allows anyone to come in the house. i live with my friend. also whatever i buy online comes with its package cut open as if someone tried to get a sneak peek in. also security of my computer is constantly being compromised- i mean The AV gets corrupted and i have to reinstall it constantly. and one more weird thing is some total strangers always yell at me or just wave and honk from their cars when i walk on a sidewalk...there are many other things that are happening, but i want to "fix" these first...

my concern is that these crooks whoever they are might do something illegal or commit a crime against me...i am not doing nothing illegal.

my questions are what kind of video cameras i can use to monitor the house...i cant afford something expensive...besides can those crooks disable the cameras? if so will i be able to tell? also is this legal to cut open the stuff mailed to me which i buy online? how can i secure myself with all this going on?

thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
O.K. I'll say it first "buy a gun"

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas Set a few booby twaps.Get a few latch locks, and maybe even a guard dog (French Mastiff) or one of those little chiahuahuas that bark a lot. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
O.K. I'll say it first "buy a gun"

I AGREE BUY A COUPLE "BIG GUNS"

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

Just ask em what they are yelling at you for! If they reply then at least you know the reason or not to bother them again! If that doesnt work just ignore them!

For the other reasons I would suggest buying new locks, and handles and a new computer!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

You must have voted for the wrong person. Hidden cameras would be nice. Then you could make wanted posters of your stalkers.

top topics

join