It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans to Vaccinate Whole of France? PC leaked Document Revelation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This 19 page document, leaked from the French Ministry of the Interior, seems genuine. We invite all French speakers to take a very close look. It appears to detail plans for the vaccination of the whole country between October and January. It's extremely probable that if such plans exist, they will be co-ordinated between all European countries - and very likely all other countries under the governance of the WHO, including the US.

www.projectcamelot.org...

it really looks like things are starting to heat up..

A

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Its surprising this didn't attract more attention, does anyone know why it didn't?

Dupe post?

A

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Unfortunately, i don't speak French......(maybe somebody could translate it)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The French government already bought 94 million doses. They want to be ready to inoculate the whole population of France by the end of September 2009. (in case of epidemic)

I'm reading through it to see what they plan on doing with those who refuse to take it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

the plan would extend the period police can keep a suspect in detention without charge or a hearing before a judge to up to six months.

Suspects would also not be able to contact a lawyer until after spending 24 hours in custody.

Under the plan children could be tried in adult courts and more trials held behind closed doors.

rawstory.com...

Maybe they will have a revolution v2.0 as well

The plan sounds pretty totalitarian to me

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
what exactly are they innoculating the population against?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blaze0121

h1n1 - the swine flu

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm French; it states clearly that a vaccination for the whole country will happen ONLY if it is absolutely necessary. Basically, the document states that public organizations should be prepared in case of a pandemic. Nothing more than that.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

Are you familliar with article L313l-8 and L313l-9 of the public health code?
(code de santé publique)

Is there anything in those articles about what they are planning to do with the people who refuse to take the shots?

I agree with you that the pamphlet linked in the OP is quite benign.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
I'm French; it states clearly that a vaccination for the whole country will happen ONLY if it is absolutely necessary. Basically, the document states that public organizations should be prepared in case of a pandemic. Nothing more than that.

Ahaha, have you even paid any attention to this whole swine flu campaign?

They actually convinced the world that we were under experiencing a "Pandemic", ironically enough, the source of fear is a flu that kills only a fraction of the amount of people that regular flu does every year. Yet it has infected millions of people.

Now, as the problem, reaction, solution cycle concludes, we enter the solution stage (mass vaccination). In every case of documented problem, reaction, solution, the solution always turns out to be far worse for common man than the original problem. But it was only via the reaction, which they produce, that the solution is allowed to be implemented.

The ignorance of people in general astounds me every single day. A clever marketing plan and everyone begs the government to further destroy their rights, their freedoms and their health.

I must leave now, I need to puke.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Well said.

It appears that the rubber has met the road and we will all have a very important decision to make VERY soon.

A. Get the shot

B. Resist the shot and get taken away to a "quarrantine center" never to be heard from again

C. I dare not speak it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I choose B and after the resistance I put up I will get some of C for sure
oh well everybody dies sometime I will choose to do so on my feet if the situation arises.

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

top topics

join