It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Americans Unite and Destroy Terrorism -

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

So you are saying we should have let the comminists and terrorists take over the world?

The word communists is not spelled comminists, and I am guessing it was in a commune you learned how to spell.

Though chances are where you are from they call it a Kibbutz.

We would have been a island of freedom engulfed in a sea of tyranical comminism.

The constitutional government of the United States of America ceased to exist in 1861 and has since been nothing but an increasingly fascist corporate state where undereducated imbeciles are tricked into entering a series of freedom and thought robbing legally binding contracts with the corporate government from birth on. Something you would actually know by the way if you knew anything about the Constitution and history.

Tyrannical is not spelled tyranical either, it’s amazing you are so determined to be a communist tyrant yet don’t even know how to spell the words in the native tongue of the nation you pretend to be from.

We are Americans.We represent law and order.We represent all that is good in Man.

I am an American you are an Israeli lets not confuse the two please. Good men by the way put at least one space between the period ending a sentence and the first letter starting the next sentence, proper men put two spaces.

We are a bastion of civilisation against barbaric hordes who would destroy us and our way of life.

Good grief you don’t even know how to spell civilization? Let’s not export your lowest common denominator penchant for warped self image anywhere and let’s concentrate on finding you a good doctor ok?

These terrorists agents represent choas and indiscriminate killing of innocents...bystanders.They are a threat to any civilised society.

The most chaotic thing is the illiterate and delusional wanting to rule the world…you can’t even spell chaos right! Clearly the only thing you could do is cause chaos.

They are cowards,They can't face us on the battlefield.They scamper in nooks and crannies like rats.

Because real brave men use ‘stand off and attack automated computerized drones remotely flown by a computer operator in Langley Virginia’…I know you can’t spell hypocrite, but maybe with a few years and a couple surgeries we could get you to pronounce it right…maybe even one day know the meaning of the word, though once again you can get the basic meaning by looking in the mirror.

well i say destroy these rats

Thankfully your peers all have minimum wage jobs and can’t even afford rat traps.

They must be crushed.

You have obviously done this with one to many cans of beer on your forehead.

The Scots by releasing terrorist Megri are a weakness and should be made to regret thier breaking of our unity.

They really should stop trying to teach English on those Kibbutz, that I before e thing except after c is not always true, I does not come before e in their.

They were told not to do this and they must pay for their reckless and trecherous conduct.

Treacherous has an ‘a’ in it, and it’s safe to say there is an a hole involved in your post!

You are either with us or against us.

Israel knows where I stand; stop pretending to be an American.

Your views represent a threat to a common goal.The goal of progression.

Wow Zionists found a new word! You likely would have spelled that wrong too!

You aid and abet those would behead us if they were in charge.

No, I am pretty darn tough on Zionists of all stripes.

We must not weaken.

Thankfully in your case spelling seems to be your strong suit!

You are the weakness they exploit.You seem to be a puppet for weak minded lily livered librals.

Liberals has an e between the b and the r, really we give so much aide to Israel it really is shocking they don’t have higher educational standards.

Why?

Trust me if hate filled war mongering illiterates think the only thing stopping them from ruling the world is terrorists, I am rooting and pulling for the terrorists for sure, for sure.

[edit on 1/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
this isnt anything new, in fact george bush could've said what u said.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

We are a bastion of civilisation against barbaric hordes who would destroy us and our way of life.

Good grief you don’t even know how to spell civilization?

Actually the true way of spelling 'civilisation' is actually with an 's' not a 'z'. The 'Z' way is the Americanised way and does not represent the Queen's english.

But apart from that you're right.

Edit:

Apparently the 'Z' and 'S' issue is a lot older than the American way of spelling things, it actually comes down to Greek vs Latin.

So either way this arguement is null and void.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Your thoughtful reply and attention to detail and history is the epitome of civilization.

So we uncover yet another clue that suggests our Original Poster is not an American since civilization is spelled with a z in America!

I must confess it, rankles me to no end that such individuals actually espouse the wholesale slaughter of innocent women and children from cultures and nations they have absolutely no credible understanding of as somehow being virtuous and American.

If we in fact have ever been targeted by genuine Islamic extremists, who are operating entirely from an independent agenda and are not just paid agents of Western Intelligence Agencies looking to deceive the populace to keep the profits rolling in for the Military Industrial Complex, it would in fact be because of the highly prejudicial ignorance that such people as the Original Poster promote, which I as an American see as a threat to a quality of life and America is not even the target of such convoluted thinking.

Terrorism exists in the world because of false ‘might makes right’ suppositions of superiority where dual standards are imposed through military force on other nations simply based on their overall profitability to our corporate government.

It is the corporate government of the United States, the Military Industrial Complex and the Bankers, Media and Oil Tycoons and Lawyers that own and run it that are the real threat to civilization.

They are the real threat to a constitutionally governed America where the Constitutional Rule of Law has been all but destroyed by them. It’s their brainwashed minions that represent the gravest threat and those minions while prevalent and substantial in numbers should never be confused with how ‘Americans’ really are simply because of their outspoken nature. Their day is coming. It just is not the day they imagine it is going to be.

Thanks for enlightening me on that bit of King’s English and history friend. Tis much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Please! take a deep breath! and please step away from the kool-aid!

Is everything in your world either black or white?

Haven't you read the latest memo? - ANYONE could be a potential terrorist!

Are you a potential terrorist?

Homeland Security Classifies Returning US Veterans as Potential Terrorist Threat

americaswatchtower.com...

UK labeling kids as potential terrorists extreme, harmful

www.thetartan.org...

'Virginia pro-lifers labeled 'potential terrorists'

www.onenewsnow.com...

London cops catch and search a potential terrorist every three minutes

boingboing.net...

Gun owners are all potential terrorists - Homeland Security

Secret Homeland Security Threat Assessment Labels Gun Owners Potential Terrorists
concealedcarryholsters.org...

British cops identify 200 schoolchildren as potential terrorists

boingboing.net...

Homeland Security Labels Gun Owners Potential Terrorists

snardfarker.ning.com...

FBI targets peaceful protesters as potential terrorists

Documents released under the Freedom of Information Act confirm the FBI has launched domestic terrorism investigations on non-violent protest groups

www.gnn.tv...

FBI labels peace workers as potential terrorists

www.motherjones.com...

Government Considers Gay and Lesbian Groups "Potential Terrorists"

The New York Times recently reported that the United States government has been spying on US citizens without court orders or warrants under the guise of protecting us from another terrorist attack. It turns out, gay and lesbian groups were among those who have been under surveillance.
lesbianlife.about.com...

FBI papers show PETA was watched as pontential terrorist threat
The Washington Post says the FBI monitored the animal rights group People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals as a terrorist threat:

themoderatevoice.com...

All Foreigners are Potential Terrorists for Japan

www.newlaunches.com...

DHS Document Lists "Alternative Media" As Potential Terrorists

www.informationliberation.com...

MI5 Report: Everyone is a Potential Terrorist

www.wiseupjournal.com...

Trainspotters are now potential terrorists

www.guardian.co.uk...

The Department Of Homeland Security Says That Christians Who Believe In The End Times Are Potential Terrorists

theendtimesblog.blogspot.com...

U.S. Government Considers US Constitution "Terrorist Literature"

digg.com...

Favorite Hungarian Snack Revealed as Potential Terrorist Weapon

www.chew.hu...

Airport security staff frisk CLOWN as potential TERRORIST

www.infowars.com...

Are We All Terrorists Now? Michael Savage Files Suit Against Napolitano

www.webcommentary.com...

Are You a Domestic Terrorist?

www.foxnews.com...

AZ State Treasurer deemed potential terrorist by Homeland Security

www.examiner.com...

Sahara seen as potential terrorist breeding ground

www.turkishweekly.net...

Cafe near Bush's hotel ordered to get rid of its potential terrorist weapons: forks and knives.

Last week, a butter knife was a handy dining implement. This week, it seems, APEC security staff have declared knives and forks as potential terrorist weapons.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Article: UNITED NATIONS: U.N. DIPLOMATS VIEWED AS POTENTIAL TERRORISTS

www.highbeam.com...

I'm a Photographer Not a Terrorist campaign for photographers' rights

The Photographer Not a Terrorist campaign is a new British organisation devoted to helping photographers whom the authorities have busted or harassed for being potential terrorists, kidnapping innocent photons with deadly light-sensors.

boingboing.net...

Photographers Are Now Terrorists In The UK!

www.aphotoeditor.com...

Because we're all potential terrorists

jmcolberg.com...

Odd looking photographer? Must be a terrorist

observers.france24.com...

The internet - a new weapon for terrorists

www.analyst-network.com...

Twitter a Potential Terrorist Tool?

Apparently the U.S. Army thinks that Twitter is a terrorist threat just waiting to happen.

www.switched.com...

US Intelligence: Second Life is a Potential Terrorist Haven!

digg.com...

Using biometrics to identify potential terrorists

futurismic.com...

Everybody’s a Potential Terrorist. Yes, You Are Too.

www2.timesdispatch.com...

And so it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on!

Please wake up and smell the coffee my delusional friend!

Fancy a Tea Party?! be meticulous! - you're not in Kansas anymore!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There has been condemnation of the release of terrorist Magri by Scotland.A country that allows men to wear skirts and now they release terrorists.Something is very wrong with them.

Indeed the most trenchant show of anger against Scotland came from very powerful FBI director Robert Mueller, who told Scotland's Mkcasgill "Your action gives comfort to terrorists around the world."

This means this will incite more attacks on us.

I am sick of the foriners attacking America.We give aid and food parcels after every disaster and yet you ingrates attack us.

Why?

Have you no morals?

This shows the dangers of uncivilised hordes.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

There has been condemnation of the release of terrorist Magri by Scotland.

And your country allowed the family of Osama Bin laden to fly out when all other flights were grounded.

Your country funded the IRA who began a bombing campaign across England, innocent children were killed in explosions as a result.

Your country funded the Taliban.

plus many more:
abcnews.go.com...

A country that allows men to wear skirts and now they release terrorists.Something is very wrong with them.

Pfft - I bet you wouldn't say that any Scottish mans face if you valued your looks. Oh and they're called kilts. It's a tribal thing - from HISTORY. You know, something your country lacks. Also that's verging on racial stereotyping, which if i'm not wrong is against ATS rules.

Indeed the most trenchant show of anger against Scotland came from very powerful FBI director Robert Mueller, who told Scotland's Mkcasgill "Your action gives comfort to terrorists around the world."

Then the FBI are hypocrites.

911research.wtc7.net...

Nope - the wars in Iraq, Afghan and the continuing stranglehold of the oil trade means the continuing attacks on you (god forbid).

I am sick of the foriners attacking America.We give aid and food parcels after every disaster and yet you ingrates attack us.

Yep Because America has NEVER attacked a foreigner in its entire history.

Why?

See above.

Have you no morals?

Plenty. I just know a hypocrite when i see one.

This shows the danger of allowing people who don't have a clue any where near a keyboard. Especially without a spell checker.

Please don't bother ranting and raving again until you get your facts straight pal.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
And how do you suggest we identify these terrorists?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Being a Scottish muslim , Im probably your worst nightmare. Had i been present when you were born , I would have just slapped you around and pushed you back in!!
Immigration is the way America began , the way it grew and the way it prospers to this day. There is no such thing as a true American , because retards like yourself wiped them out . There is nothing wrong with our decision to release Megrahi , because the majority of Scots know that he was NOT responsible for the Lockerbie bombing. We would be glad if baboons like yourself boycotted our country , we dont need you . As far as cowardice is concerned , then take a long and hard look at how your so called patriotic Forces do battle. Using computers to fire missiles from a safe distance , dropping missiles/bombs from planes onto helpless civilians, developing guns that can shoot around corners , using drones to fly over potential targets , supporting extremist groups in countries where you can stand back and let them commence ethnic cleansing on your behalf. Why not revert back to the way battles were fought before ( watch Braveheart). Why not gather 20,000 of your best men , your Navy Seals , our SAS , the marines and commandos and face 20,000 muslims on a battlefield. I will tell you why not. Because once you are stripped of all your weapons that you can fire from safe distances , once you are stripped of your guns that shoot around corners , once you are stripped of your drones , your true colour will show. That colour is Yellow.
Once you are face to face with an army who are not as attached to the world/possessions as you are , once you come face to face with an army that is not afraid to die for what they believe in , once you come face to face with TRUE patriotism , then maybe , just maybe you will come to realise how wrong your opinions on Terrorists , Arabs and everyone who lives beyond the boundaries of your bedroom , are. Bro U need serious help. You are a shining example of how brainwashed the masses are in America. I am so pleased when I log onto this site and read the amazing information submitted to these threads , and I can honestly say that sometimes it brings a tear to my when i read non-muslim individuals showing their support against the War on Terror , against NWO , against the true terrorists of this world , it is extremely refreshing and extremely gratifying. THEN MORONS LIKE YOU COME ALONG AND SPOIL THINGS!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prototype786

There is nothing wrong with our decision to release Megrahi , because the majority of Scots know that he was NOT responsible for the Lockerbie bombing. We would be glad if baboons like yourself boycotted our country , we dont need you . As far as cowardice is concerned , then take a long and hard look at how your so called patriotic Forces do battle. Using computers to fire missiles from a safe distance , dropping missiles/bombs from planes onto helpless civilians, developing guns that can shoot around corners , using drones to fly over potential targets , ... Why not revert back to the way battles were fought before ( watch Braveheart). Why not gather 20,000 of your best men , your Navy Seals , our SAS , the marines and commandos and face 20,000 muslims on a battlefield. I will tell you why not. Because once you are stripped of all your weapons that you can fire from safe distances , once you are stripped of your guns that shoot around corners , once you are stripped of your drones , your true colour will show. That colour is Yellow.
Once you are face to face with an army who are not as attached to the world/possessions as you are , once you come face to face with an army that is not afraid to die for what they believe in ,

Why not gather 20,000 of your best men , your Navy Seals , our SAS , the marines and commandos and face 20,000 muslims

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You are whats wrong with this world sir, if only we could put all the ignorant moronic retards like you on the moon or some distant planet away from all the civilized people things would be just peachy.

P.S. Please don't post again until you can write in English properly. Kay thanks bye.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

We would have been a island of freedom engulfed in a sea of tyranical comminism. We are Americans.We represent law and order.We represent all that is good in Man.

GETMO could be re-named "Island of freedom".. lmao

Torture, kidnapping, murder, black male, denial of due process rights we claim as virtues, using terrorism to illegally overthrow of foreign govts, murdering of mid east democracy, wars of aggression, draconian sanctions that starve children.. yea, all that is good in man.. uh huh.

We even have a dear leader, show trials, and can't leave the country without govt permission (passport).. just like N. Korea, gee whiz we're number 1.

Who is responsible for more innocent deaths, who has overthrown more democratically elected govts? "terrorists" so called, or the US govt?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I was SHOCKED,DISMAYED when the trecherous SCOTLAND released terrorist Megri to Lybya.

I thought that guy was a patsy and didn't actually commit that act.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I urge every true American to unite and destroy terrorism.

Terrorism is the greatest threat to Liberty,Freedom and the the pursuit of Happiness.

THESE TERRORISTS DON'T HAVE THE SAME VALUES THAT WE AMERICANS DO.

They esposuse barbarism...returning to the caves.ugh ugh.

they don't respect life and value life like we do.

I urge that congress be pressured immediately to sources destroy of terrorism.

right now.

i urge to phone,fax,email,badger your congressman to send the army to weed the terrorists out in the arb lands ..

we must act now.

we face a GREAT DANGER.

i am willing to have a tax increase of 20% or even more.

i am ready to join the army i urge u folk to join the army and defeat the enemies of America.

we must stand tall proud...

we must be forth right ..we must harden our resolve.

YOU MUST SUPPORT THE WAR ON TERROR.

I was SHOCKED,DISMAYED when the trecherous SCOTLAND released terrorist Megri to Lybya.

This was trecheary.I am very very angry..RAGING.i can't even type propwrly.

i am incensed.

We should BOYCOT this country and impose sanctions.we must not buy of their whiskay...

we must punish them.

Tell our ENGLISH allies to not allow any scottish ships to dock at their ports...ban their ships and aircraft.

We must teach them a expensive lesson.

TRECHERAY WEAKENS OUR RANKS.

Once again I URGE ALL THE FREE WORLD COUNTRIES TO JOIN AMERICA IN THE WAR ON TERROR AND DESTROY TERRORISM.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by esecallum]

I respect what you said.....but i watched an interesting documentary.. with the title 'Why We Fight'

"Why We Fight describes the rise and maintenance of the United States military-industrial complex and its involvement in the wars led by the United States during the last fifty years, and in particular in the 2003 Invasion of Iraq. The film alleges that in every decade since World War II, the American public has been told a lie to bring it into war to fuel the military-economic machine, which in turn maintains American dominance in the world...

It includes interviews with John McCain, Chalmers Johnson, Richard Perle, William Kristol, Gore Vidal and Joseph Cirincione. The film also incorporates the stories of a Vietnam War veteran whose son died in the September 11, 2001 attacks and then had his son's name written on a bomb dropped on Iraq; a 23-year old New York man who enlists in the United States Army citing his financial troubles after his only family member died; and a former Vietnamese refugee who now develops explosives for the American military."
Documentary
thewakeupproject.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

There has been condemnation of the release of terrorist Magri by Scotland.A country that allows men to wear skirts and now they release terrorists.Something is very wrong with them.

Why?

Have you no morals?

Don't worry. I imagine Scotland will have the worst tourist seasons on record for the next couple of years.

They attack us out of jealousy.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mtheory

You are whats wrong with this world sir, if only we could put all the ignorant moronic retards like you on the moon or some distant planet away

Who are you?

In case you don't know we are the only Country that has been to the moon.

Our Astronauts played golf on the moon.So yaboo sucks to you.

Yes.

We Americans.

No one else can match our technological prowess.

I am loyal to America and Democracy and Freedom and the Ideals of Civilized Western Progressive Man.

Your petty insults will not change that.

I see that muslim "Prototype" ,above poster above has gone back hiding into his cave after firing his petty and ineffectual salvo at me.

I returned fire I demolished him and his weak arguments he has not dared to raise his head above the parapet again.Probably cowering in his cave with no running water.

I took up his 20000 soldier challenge challenge and threw it back in his face with 300 of ours against 20000 of their's and still he ran back to his hole.Did you hear that?

Yes.yes.That's right.

You see?

They are cowards.

They can't stand up and fight fair and square.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What on earth are you babbling on about?

Seriously...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
wow. downward spiral for sure. what utter drivel. i am only more dumbfounded that i replied than that i actually read it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prototype786

Starvation is unknown in the western world.

I have never ever seen a starving American on tv.

NEVER.

And i challenge anyone to SHOW me a single picture of a starving emaciated starving American in America.

On the other hand the streets of islamland are filled with beggers and poor people begging and starving at every street corner and bazzar.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by esecallum]

Your television doesn't show you the realities of your kingdom, try going outside your castle of ignorance for once.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Cartoon Predicts the Future 50 Years Ago This is Amazing Insight

On the subject of ISMs, and how they rob people of freedoms, consider the above video and the surrounding issues.

Terrorism is a tactic not a country, so convenient it is to project it upon any blank canvas you want to if you are merely interested in bloated conflicts requiring many borrowed dollars.

If you think the country should basically sell its soul based upon a false flag attack, then you have another thing coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join